My bf dumped me

Options
2»

Replies

• LeslieTSUK
    LeslieTSUK Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    My bf has dumped me 4 days before Christmas and 2 weeks before my birthday! *sigh* I really REALLY hope i dont start comfort eating!

Take this opportunity to plan your revenge.

Get to your goals, be proud of yourself, feel like the sexiest woman alive, get dressed up all hot and sultry, go to where ya know he normally hangs out, and flirt in his face, and when he tries to chat you up again, as people like that always try, say, F you? no chance, my standards are high and you no where near meet them.

Giggles...

Revenge is a dish bittersweet, but I find it to my liking. :)
  • chadya07
    chadya07 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    i wish my husband would dump me... look at it this way... i may be cynical... better now than later when you realize you cant stand him but you are too entwined to make a clean break. ok yea im cynical.

but seriously... if he hadnt, you probably would have figured out why you werent meant to be eventually and the outcome would be the same... just later. you have more time and freedom now to find someone who works better with you, instead of wasting your time with the wrong person thinking its right.

• pinkiezoom
    pinkiezoom Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Use his stupidity to your advantage, get that smoking hot body and healthy glow on girl :smiley: Dont let him spoil your goals. And when he comes crawling back, remember how you felt today, and tell him to stay away, you will be fighting blokes off with a stick anyway.
    I know there is never a good time to split, but seriously, this close to christmas! You dont deserve someone who would do that.
  • chadya07
    chadya07 Posts: 627 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    why does everyone have to talk about revenge and stupidity? doesnt everyone have a right to choose who they want to be with?

in my experience hate and revenge never made me feel better after a breakup.
  • safri77
    safri77 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    don't hate. move on. life is short, stay strong.
  • sheepotato
    sheepotato Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Eventually you will thank him for clearing out of your life so you have a chance to meet someone you are actually compatible with. Enjoy the holidays and time with your family, and take comfort in all the other things you have in your life. Stay strong, you are going to be just fine.