Introducing the next 100 Days Challenge

Options
The best way to stay motivated is to challenge yourself. Join us in the next edition of 100 Days starting on January 11, 2015. The link is:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/100404-100-days-of-2015-challenge-the-sequel

Replies

• Frigs
    Frigs Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    I'm all in. Last year felt like a big U on my healthy plan. Dipped down only to come back up. but coming up to year 4 of changing lifestyle so...this means I will chalk last year up to maintenance mode. Here we go now!
  • Frigs
    Frigs Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    I guess it could have been worse...A J or a / so...let's do it..
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Bumping! Love these spreadsheet challenges.
  • Leeannodger
    Leeannodger Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am new(ish) here. This will be my first challenge and I am looking forward to it.
  • new_me_14
    new_me_14 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would like to be part of this challenge. I'm kinda new here, I been keeping track for few months then off for few months for the past year. I definitely need a push to stay on track.
  • Camlovesyou
    Camlovesyou Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here and just joined the sequel challenge! :smile: Can anyone please tell me more about it? Like do we just weigh in or is there an actual exercise/activity plan to follow? Thanks and can't wait to start!
  • caitie578
    caitie578 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in. If I send you a friend request it's to help motivate!
  • justdebbie1
    justdebbie1 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hi, was in the last challenge was only about 6 pounds from my goal. Hoping to do better this time.