Hi, I'm New! :o)

Options
Hello all,

I just recently joined this site after being on Spark People for several months. I find that I like this site better. I'm hoping to lose the 30 pounds I gained over the course of 2010 due to emotional/stress eating. It was a very bad year for me. I'm optimistic that I can get back down to my happy weight but I tend to get really frustrated when it's not happening as fast as I'd like it to.

Glad to meet you all!

Kristine

Replies

• Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. . Good luck on your weight loss journey. You will find plenty of support and motivation here. Feel free to add me!
  • jennywrens
    jennywrens Posts: 208
    Options
    Hellooooo!

Get yourself a good support network of friends (feel free to add me, I'm on here every day at some point) and get yourself started! I'm loving it here!
  • kathott
    kathott Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi Kristine....welcome to MFP. you will love this site....full of great people who encourage each other when we have bad days....
    you can friend me if you would like. I started my life changes in January and dont regret my decision to join MFP at all.
    hope our site is what you are looking for!!!
    Kathleen
  • karamac
    karamac Posts: 26
    Options
    Welcome back feel free to add me and we can support each other:smile:
  • nanni
    nanni Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi, I just started the posting and friends part of the program seeking motivation and support myself. It is helping. I lost 150 lbs after a bad year in 2008. Have struggled since then lost a little then gained back. Now trying to get last 30 lbs off, looking for others needing support and motivation too. Add me if you want.

Nanni
    robin
  • Karenvonw
    Karenvonw Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will love it here! Feel free to add me!
  • fit4fun
    fit4fun Posts: 84
    Options
    Back after gaining 30 pounds over the last two years from much of the same. Good Luck! Let's get it done!:flowerforyou:
  • Taylora94
    Taylora94 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. On your post it said that you get frustrated when you don't loss weight as fast as you want to. I just want you to know that weight loss is a time consuming process and you can't rush it because if you do you can damage your body. Also, feel free to add me as a friend by clicking on my profile picture and then pressing add as friend. Hope you enjoy your time on my fitness pal.
  • lrobs1986
    lrobs1986 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    welcome! this website is a great place for support!!! good luck and you can do it! feel free to add me! =)
  • lrobs1986
    lrobs1986 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    welcome! this website is a great place for support!!! good luck and you can do it! feel free to add me! =)
  • MistySummerWhite
    Options
    Hello I'm new too I'm getting marred in 5 months and need to drop 35lbs so I hope this site will help :)
  • alitanga
    alitanga Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey! I am new too, and I used SparkPeople for over a year...I definitely like this site better. Good luck on your journey! Add me if you would like...I need more buddies :smile:
  • KristineAG
    KristineAG Posts: 36
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome everyone! It's great to meet some very positive and supportive friends here. It really is very inspiring and motivating! Good luck to everyone with reaching your goals! :o)