The Magic Point

Options
phyllb
phyllb Posts: 735 Member
Every one has been asking me, "don't you feel better, you must have more energy" yadayada yada....but truly i did not feel a big change internally. Objectively i knew I was loosing weight and it was visually pretty obvious to others but it just did not click for me in the mirror.
This week it finally did, yippee, i do feel better and more graceful and...all those other things.
I have just passed my halfway point at 32+ pounds. Not sure why it happened this week, but I am grateful.

Replies

• MegzC321
    MegzC321 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    That is great new! Keep up the good work!
  • MegzC321
    MegzC321 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    News*
  • SarBear00b
    SarBear00b Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Yay!! I cant wait for that feeling!!! Congrats and keep up the great work! :D
  • phyllb
    phyllb Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Ment to ask, what is the magic point for others?
  • RHPSgirl1984
    RHPSgirl1984 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Nice!
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    congratulations!! When I started losing weight at 156.5 I did not notice a physical change until 20lbs down which happened to be my goal at the time. Sometimes it is hard for us to see what is happening and I am happy that right now you do!
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    You are doing great work. Keep feeling good about your progress. :D
    For me the "magic" point was when I was driving in the car on a road I had not taken in a while and I noticed that I had more room between the steering wheel and me -- smaller stomach! That happened around 25 or 30 lbs down.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!