New to myfitnesspal; Starting Insanity Max:30

Options
Hey everyone! :smiley:

New to myfitnesspal and figured it's better to start now than to wait for New years. I've been on-again-off-again with fitness for the past 8 years. Battling through chronic back pain to plantar fasciitis and often times, depression.

I've used Insanity before, getting in the best shape of my life until I jacked my foot up. Since then, I've put roughly 30lbs on and lost a ton of motivation. I'm looking to get back to the person I was, no, better yet, the person I will become.

This is where you come in! I've heard a ton about this site and the community that helps it grow. I'd love to be a part of that community and build an awesome support group. I plan on logging in everyday as well as posting in my diary/keeping it public.

So please, join me on this journey!

Replies

• Rekasha
    Rekasha Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there! :)

My name is Sandra and I'm new to Myfitnesspal as well – just started using MFP a week ago. I've been on/off in the battle of losing weight for years. But now seems as the right time to get rid of the last 6 kg/13 lbs.

A few years ago I got out of a depression – and now I starting to build the life I want. Which includes being happy when looking in the mirror.

I'll add you. I wish you the best of luck on your journey! I hope to hear more from you!
  • karlsantiago
    karlsantiago Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want! and you are right the MFP community is probably one of the nicest i've ever seen
  • karlsantiago
    karlsantiago Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I have also been through some tough times...actually exactly about a year ago today. but when i look back at it, i am leagues from where i was then so that is what motivates me..and the fact that you are getting back on your grind is awesome and should motivate you too!
  • shfoster0721
    shfoster0721 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Have you joined a challenge or motivation group yet?
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    I'm in week 2 brother, and it's TOUGH!!! Makes Insanity look like a cake walk!!
  • spickard34
    spickard34 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Add me I plan to start this tomorrow. I already do lots of weights I hurt my foot a while back and still acts up with lots of jumping. That said I am going to do the modifier workout and see how that goes. I am not sure if my feet will let me do it but I have to see. I am always looking for new active friends to encourage.