Motivational Quotes

Options
Post a motivational quote!

"If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them."
~ Bruce Lee

Replies

• jkleman79
    jkleman79 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Post a motivational quote!

"If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them."
    ~ Bruce Lee

""Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty. Believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.""
    Author: Louisa May Alcott

Just want to make sure you see my quotes every morning on here. I post them daily.. If not add me as a friend so you dont miss them! =0) Cheers and great thread!
  • Marcus_E
    Marcus_E Posts: 124
    Options
    Muhammad Ali: "To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If you're not, pretend you are."

"You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection." Buddha
  • KLo924
    KLo924 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    "Do one thing every day that scares you" - Eleanor Roosevelt
  • RTricia
    RTricia Posts: 720
    Options
    "Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memories of our children."

~Charles Swindoll
  • HailyP
    HailyP Posts: 16
    Options
    I really LIKE that quote! live dangerously....LOL
  • penny6n
    penny6n Posts: 11
    Options
    The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke
  • redhead91
    redhead91 Posts: 251
    Options
    We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation. It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think that yours is the only path."
    — Paulo Coelho
  • HailyP
    HailyP Posts: 16
    Options
    I like your quote....recently rode a rollarcoaster for first time! Congrats on the weight loss :)