And so starts the battle.

Options
Hey there.

Ever since high school, my friend and I have kept saying, "ohh, we'll just lose the weight later," "we gotta lose weight," "we can start tomorrow," and the like. But, finally, I think it's time to finally own up and take control. I've weighed around the same weight all through high school, and even now, three years after I graduated. And at the age 21, I finally feel like I have enough motivation and determination to lose this weight and get down to an appropriate size. The size I've only dreamed of fitting into.

I bought I bikini a few days ago in a size small. So, I have to do it. For everything I want, everything I've dreamed of, I'm going to drop these pounds! And when I'm sitting on the beach in my cute bikini or at the public pool flirting with someone who's eye I caught, I won't miss eating at all. I won't miss all those trips to McDonalds or Denny's. Because I'll have the confidence and self-satisfaction that I did it.

And I know everyone else on this site can do it too. So, wish me luck! And good luck to all of you as well.

Replies

• Ladydi1982
    Ladydi1982 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site and every member I have encountered are awesome!!! I know you can do it and the best part is you have the confidence to take the first step! You will do great and remember we are all here to help :flowerforyou:

Diana
  • Sstteepphaanniee
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you. I am also 21 and i alwasy said ill get to it later and never do. Its hard to try to loose weight around a bunch of skinny people because they just dont understand so i came looking for support! GOOD LUCK!