Fitness Pals Wanted

Options
Looking for more friends! Lots of mine deleted me when I went into red zone :(

I do not count calories. I eat when I am hungry and stop when I am full. I work out doing weights and cardio 5-7 days a week.

Replies

• Do what's best for you!! Only YOU can work on YOUR lifestyle changes :#
  • williamwj2014
    williamwj2014 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Hey. Feel free to add me. As for not counting and eating when hungry and stopping when full..there can be a downside to that. Sometimes its best to eat even if you aren't hungry that way you don't binge at a later meal. cardio 5-7 days a week isn't bad if you can handle it without getting burnt out but diet is everything when it comes to weight loss. Good luck.
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    If you dont count, then dont you find that gets in the way if you are in deficit or not? Hunger isnt a good measure.
  • CountryGirl8542
    CountryGirl8542 Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I eat this way because of a previous eating disorder. I see a registered dietitian and this is the way that I eat and I still lose weight this way so long as I keep up with exercising. Our body's tell us when we need fuel and when we don't. If I eat McDonald's every time I am hungry obviously I won't see positive changes but if I eat healthy food when I am hungry and stop eating when I am full I am satisfied and can keep up with my healthy life style.
  • I'm super excited.. You guys please help keep me motivated. I really do want a lifestyle change. I want to count my calories because for me I become more aware but I don't want to do it ALL the time. I wanna kinda see how it works. Add me & post regularly. :)
  • sapphireyagami
    sapphireyagami Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I always say do what works for you & you can add me if you want
  • JoyBellz
    JoyBellz Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • Thanks ladies..