Need to lose 30lbs! Please add!

I was 200 pounds 2 years ago. I have been trying to lose weight all the wrong ways. With proper fitness and nutrition I managed to get down to 165. After 2 months of not working out I gained 8 lbs.. I used to work out 4-5 X's a week. Really need to get back to it. I eat pretty good and drink tea twice a day. I am going to update everyday. Please add me.. I need motivation.

Replies

• gettin2goal
    gettin2goal Posts: 2 Member
    I can use all the support I can get too :) you can do this. Great job on the huge loss! Yay for you!
  • hey, im new to this. But i was in the same exact situation as you. I weighed 205 last year and now i am down to 163. I want to get down to 135-140. It is just so damn hard! Ive had slip ups and I need motivation and some easy recipes lol.
    I need motivation and I know losing weight is possible, we just need to be patient and work hard....but easier said then done....lets do this!...seriously!
  • Hey ladies!! Congrats on your weightloss this far! Yes, motivation right now is key! Im trying to get back down to 190. .. let's get it! We can do it!!!
  • lanzelle
    lanzelle Posts: 3 Member
    I'm 190lbs. 150lbs before I had my second child. I find it much harder this time round to loose the weight. Maybe the demands on my time or because I'm 7 years older than with my first child. Lost 5lbs in two weeks so far. It's so hard!
  • isalo1300
    isalo1300 Posts: 28 Member
    Hey same! I'm about 170 and I'm trying to get down to at least 140! I'm trying to hit the gym every day but sometimes I feel lazy :/ I'll come back here to give/get motivation :)
  • Gidzmo
    Gidzmo Posts: 905 Member
    I was 200 pounds 2 years ago. I have been trying to lose weight all the wrong ways. With proper fitness and nutrition I managed to get down to 165. After 2 months of not working out I gained 8 lbs.. I used to work out 4-5 X's a week. Really need to get back to it. I eat pretty good and drink tea twice a day. I am going to update everyday. Please add me.. I need motivation.

Hang in there! A 35-pound drop is significant progress!

Even if you're just walking around the block, that is still exercise. Don't give up!

• i'm in! right now, i'm looking for a job and that bums me out. however, it means i have lots of time for running and biking. i can always use motivation to help keep me on track.