Guilty Pleasures..

Options
I just got caught singing along to Shania twain, ub40 and Madonna's True blue album :p

Do you have any music Artists that you would never normally admit to secretly liking their music because it's not your style or your family and friends would never let you live it down if they heard you singing along or dancing to them?

Replies

• ActorFighterGuy
    ActorFighterGuy Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I love Pink. Not ashamed of that.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    No I don't look at any music as something to be ashamed of. My family and friends seem to like enjoy me singing songs from many different artists and genres.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Chieflrg wrote: »
    No I don't look at any music as something to be ashamed of. My family and friends seem to like enjoy me singing songs from many different artists and genres.

-pokes-
    Where's that Chief cupcake eating gif???
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    Nothing I'm ashamed of at all. As a 35 year old mom, I might have a few favorites that some might consider unconventional. Like Taylor Swift, Bruno Mars, and that one One Direction song.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    I love Pink. Not ashamed of that.

I love Pink, too.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Chieflrg wrote: »

you'd be ashamed if you had my voice and it was sent worldwide lol
    My voice is hardly great though if the music moves your soul in any direction, it has done its job.
    Worldwide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZvoFBlC2bg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfDomEwyQ4o

• cristina4970
    cristina4970 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I don't really feel guilty about it but mine would be New Kids on the Block. I still love them 25+ years later. Though sometimes I feel a little embarrassed to admit it.
  • lsgibbs83
    lsgibbs83 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    A co-worker gave me an Andy Gibb 45. Shadow Dancing...I hugged her.
  • winf
    winf Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I'm all about that bass... unless I'm shaking it off. Don't judge... I gotta listen to something to pass the time between Mandatory Metallica Mondays.
  • LadyRN76
    LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
    Options
    I listen to it all....I have a vast...taste in music. My kids just roll their eyes when I put my music on in the car because they know it's going from AC/DC to Conway Twitty to Bruno Mars to Ronan Keating to Metallica and back again....
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I am not a Taylor Swift fan but that song of hers 'Shake It Off' is so darned catchy and I sing it all of the time! :blush:
  • EZDUZIT68
    EZDUZIT68 Posts: 1,168 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I'm pretty much into everything with the exception of thrash metal and rap... But I'm most "careful" of who I'm around when I sing hits by the "overly macho yet passionately sensitive" 1970's types like Tom Jones & Engelbert Humperdinck...
    Everyday I wake up, then I start to break up - lonely is a man without love...
  • LadyRN76
    LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    ^^^^^There is no emoticon for finding this out ^^^^^
  • mehwhatever
    mehwhatever Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Despite the fact that 90% of the music I like is various types of metal, I admit I love the Backstreet Boys and Justin Timberlake.