Need to lose 30lbs! Please add!

Options
I was 200 pounds 2 years ago. I have been trying to lose weight all the wrong ways. With proper fitness and nutrition I managed to get down to 165. After 2 months of not working out I gained 8 lbs.. I used to work out 4-5 X's a week. Really need to get back to it. I eat pretty good and drink tea twice a day. I am going to update everyday. Please add me.. I need motivation.

Replies

• gettin2goal
    gettin2goal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I can use all the support I can get too :) you can do this. Great job on the huge loss! Yay for you!
  • nursem2
    Options
    hey, im new to this. But i was in the same exact situation as you. I weighed 205 last year and now i am down to 163. I want to get down to 135-140. It is just so damn hard! Ive had slip ups and I need motivation and some easy recipes lol.
    I need motivation and I know losing weight is possible, we just need to be patient and work hard....but easier said then done....lets do this!...seriously!
  • millzy_millz
    Options
    Hey ladies!! Congrats on your weightloss this far! Yes, motivation right now is key! Im trying to get back down to 190. .. let's get it! We can do it!!!
  • lanzelle
    lanzelle Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 190lbs. 150lbs before I had my second child. I find it much harder this time round to loose the weight. Maybe the demands on my time or because I'm 7 years older than with my first child. Lost 5lbs in two weeks so far. It's so hard!
  • isalo1300
    isalo1300 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey same! I'm about 170 and I'm trying to get down to at least 140! I'm trying to hit the gym every day but sometimes I feel lazy :/ I'll come back here to give/get motivation :)
  • Gidzmo
    Gidzmo Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I was 200 pounds 2 years ago. I have been trying to lose weight all the wrong ways. With proper fitness and nutrition I managed to get down to 165. After 2 months of not working out I gained 8 lbs.. I used to work out 4-5 X's a week. Really need to get back to it. I eat pretty good and drink tea twice a day. I am going to update everyday. Please add me.. I need motivation.

Hang in there! A 35-pound drop is significant progress!

Even if you're just walking around the block, that is still exercise. Don't give up!

• chanadh
    Options
    i'm in! right now, i'm looking for a job and that bums me out. however, it means i have lots of time for running and biking. i can always use motivation to help keep me on track.