Fitbit Friends

Options
Anyone using a fit bit out there add me. I love having it count my steps and being able to put in realistic calories burned during my workouts!

Definitely helps me out and keep me motivated even if it just walking around the house for an hour or two extra.

Replies

• shfoster0721
    shfoster0721 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am down 125 since January. I love my fitbit. I use it and a HRM to accurately track my calories burned during exercise and throughout the day.
  • Travis_2
    Travis_2 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
  • Lazz5k
    Lazz5k Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    do NOT have a fitbit, but thinking about it... tell me why you think it will make a difference.
  • Milton71
    Options
    Lazz5k wrote: »
    do NOT have a fitbit, but thinking about it... tell me why you think it will make a difference.
    Me too

• Tracey_B_72
    Tracey_B_72 Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have been using fitbit on my phone for the last 4-5 months and yesterday my fitbit one arrived and I wish I'd got one months ago, it's so accurate, I counted steps, I know a bit weird, I also love the challenges. Feel free to add me on MFP to all new friends welcome.

https://www.fitbit.com/user/2GMWG7
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I have been using the fitbit since the spring. I meet my goal during the week but not always on the weekend. Please feel free to add me. https://www.fitbit.com/user/2GQWVG
  • rachelliptic
    rachelliptic Posts: 22 Member
    Options
  • nerdymathgrrl
    nerdymathgrrl Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Add me--I just got the One. :smile: https://www.fitbit.com/user/2ZH6J7
  • gingyboomboom
    Options
    Waiting for the release of Fitbit Charge HR :)
  • Rainieann
    Rainieann Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am thinking about getting one. I use my fitness pal on my smart phone. How will fitbit interact with it and to what benefit? I know that i wear it on my wrist. It measures HR, steps I take, and i can enter calories. Does it log my food diary as easily as my smart phone app?
  • boonies76
    boonies76 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    not even sure how they work...can someone please fill me in
  • LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my Fitbit, I got it for Mother's Day in May and have worn it literally every day since then. I only figured out how to sync it to MFP a few months ago, and since then I love it even more. There's something in the numbers and the reliability that just appeals to me (although I am normally NOT a numbers person at all). I love logging on to Fitbit at the end of the work day and seeing how many extra calories I have earned. Fitbit and MFP keep me accountable and conscious and present in terms of the calories in and the calories out.....
  • legowrangler
    legowrangler Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    99% sure i'm getting one for Christmas
  • bethmeyer357
    bethmeyer357 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am also waiting for the Charge HR. I have asked the website to notify my when it is released.
  • Local_Atlantis
    Local_Atlantis Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Waiting for the release of Fitbit Charge HR :)
    I am also waiting for the Charge HR. I have asked the website to notify my when it is released.

ME TOOOO! :smile:
  • Rosieo1
    Rosieo1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am getting one for Christmas, looking forward to it!
  • bethira
    bethira Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I've had the Fitbit Flex for almost a year. It keeps me accountable for my activity (or some days lack thereof). Today I spent a good portion of the day wrapping presents and made a quick stop at WalMart, but the key is that I didn't move much. Today was a rest day, but clearly I took that a little too literally, so I will need to get off my *kitten* at some point here and get moving. It totally integrates with MFP and even deletes calories when I've had a day like today helping me not accidentally eat too much.

Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Renee0887
    Renee0887 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Add me: www.fitbit.com/user/2SS5LM
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    boonies76 wrote: »
    not even sure how they work...can someone please fill me in.

Your Fitbit burn is your TDEE (total daily energy expenditure), aka your maintenance calories. When you connect your accounts, MFP compares your MFP activity level to your Fitbit burn & adjusts your daily calories accordingly.

MFP has a Fitbit Users group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1290-fitbit-users