I need more involved and supportive friends

Options
Hello all,

My name is Jolyne (Jo for short) and I've been doing this MFP thing for a long time. I've had my ups and downs. I'm actually just returning now since I had a large tumor removed from my abdomen. I'm trying to get back into things and trying to communicate with my MFP pals but they don't seem very involved and I'd really benefit for some friends on here who are a little more involved.

I'm having a hard time getting back into things. Before I found out about the tumor I had a wiked workout routine and my eating was bang on but I'm having a hard time getting back into things. I know Christmas will be a write off but that's one day... I really need help getting back into things and to keep going to I can hit my goal on my 30th which will be Jan of 2016! I want to build a hot summer bod this winter and to keep it going for the rest of my life.

I need new routines, new habits and good ways to get rid of my bad habits!

Please send me a quick note and add me if you could please. I'll be there for you too every step of the way.

Replies

• Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Hey there.. Firstly, sorry to hear that you have been through something so traumatic. I can only imagine how physically AND mentally draining that must have been on you!

All the best with your goals and feel free to add me! I log daily and I'm online most of the time!
  • Squat76
    Squat76 Posts: 5 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Hey Jo! Nu
    Please add me to your friends list! I have been doing this I think 960 days consecutive and have lost most of my desired weight. Still about 10-15 lbs to go. I am losing my motivation and would love to have someone else to be accountable to and be an accountability partner in return. Current "friends" on MFP are here and there, and never seem to have an off day, or week and to be honest some stuff seems pretty unrealistic. So that being said, if you would like to add me as a friend, I plan on kicking it hardcore into gear after the 1st. We are going out of town for Christmas week so I know it will be hard! Take care and good luck to you! Hoping all goes well with your health also!
  • brightresolve
    brightresolve Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, sounds like you have been through more than your share and are still coming back with a great attitude! Would be honored to help support, see my request!
  • missylectro
    missylectro Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm here to help!
  • Jojo1470
    Jojo1470 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me too!
  • charisma1922
    charisma1922 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm can offer support as well!
  • skinnikittin
    Options
    Add me! Lets help eachother!!
  • Happinessity3
    Happinessity3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey Jo! I'm sending you a friend request! I also need more supportive friends! I recently went through and got rid of everyone that wasn't logging on, and I've downsized a LOT! :( I would love the support, and I promise to give it back.
  • kgangl1028
    Options
    Hi Jo!! Wow, I'm inspired by your strength and perserverance to not let something that tough hold you back. Please add me to your network as I'm also working to change my habits to get into the best shape of my life for my 50th birthday in 2016!!
  • djarayna
    Options
    Hey u r a vry strong person. All d bst dear :)
  • JolynedD
    JolynedD Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the adds everyone. All of your kind messages are lifting my spirits and really getting me into the mood! I thank all of you soo much. Please continue to send me message or Friend invitations! 2015 is ours!!!
  • fireburnzs
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear about your current health issue... Add me lets help each other in losing weight
    Sorry for the bad english
    Cheers! :)
    fireburnzs
  • soliver138
    soliver138 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I enjoying supporting my MF pals! More friends the merrier! :smile:
  • CaseG710
    Options
    Feel free to add me! We can keep each other going!
  • Veg_Runner94
    Options
    Add me if you like. I can always help motivate