McDonald's saved me from myself!

Options
I know...just the thought of that statement sounds unbelieveable but really>>> they are famous for messing up orders. I gave in to my addiction to ice cream and stopped to get a "small mcflurry" which has 500 calories. As you can see, I have done my research for the days my addiction overrides all my self-talk. I knew this was going to blow my calories for today but honestly I just couldn't help myself. When I got to the second window and the lady handed me a "snack-sized mcflurry" instead of the small that I had ordered...I didn't even get mad. I was actually happy they made a mistake and saved me half of the calories!!! For once...thank you for messing up McDonald"s!!!! :bigsmile:

Replies

• cassieday
    cassieday Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Love this! =) Who new a screw up could be such an encouragement!!!!
  • AUPerry
    AUPerry Posts: 166
    Options
    Lol nice :)
  • AnitaAntone
    AnitaAntone Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    love it! the universe is helping you stay on track! :wink:
    a3697427.png
  • nokittyno
    nokittyno Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of this snack McFlurry, is it in Canada? I know Dairy Queen has Mini-Blizzards.
  • Lulumaguloo
    Lulumaguloo Posts: 80
    Options
    lol TOO funny. Before I started MFP i used to get the snack size. But now I eat Skinny Cow Triple Chocolate Cones. OMG so YUMMY. No Mcdonald's ice cream is worth me not having my skinny cow. lol
  • BeautifulTestimony
    Options
    That's awesome... Snack size saved the day!!!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    this becomes your new order "snack size"....life is so strange but I totally understand where your coming from I used to order double this supersize that and now Ive learned all I really need/want is a regular cheeseburger and small fry .....great job and good luck on your journey!
  • kalelwifey
    kalelwifey Posts: 172
    Options
    So...loll i have a similar story...I got to the drive through...and Ordered a Medium Chocolate Shake.......but um...The ice cream machines were downn! Yay Go Mcdonalds for ur crappy technical; issuess! i just went him and thought. to myself."Its because you didnt need it~!"