Guilty Pleasures..

Options
2»

Replies

• winf
    winf Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Brittany Spears... but for different reasons. I don't care if she let herself go, I will have a mental image of that school girl outfit ingrained in my brain for life.
  • LadyRN76
    LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^ Won't all men? ^^^^^
  • Benjinkan
    Benjinkan Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Mumford and sons :\
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Lady Gaga, Marina and the Diamonds, Icona Pop, Robyn, soundtrack to Last Days of Disco, older stuff by Jay-Z, Kanye, Lauryn Hill, some 80's and 90's rap, etc.

Not embarrassed about it, just not my usual stuff.

• enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I am not a Taylor Swift fan but that song of hers 'Shake It Off' is so darned catchy and I sing it all of the time! :blush:

This!
  • bennettinfinity
    bennettinfinity Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Lady Gaga, Marina and the Diamonds, Icona Pop, Robyn, soundtrack to Last Days of Disco, older stuff by Jay-Z, Kanye, Lauryn Hill, some 80's and 90's rap, etc.

Not embarrassed about it, just not my usual stuff.

LOL... I just bought my first Jungle Brothers CD a few months back (yes, I still buy CDs... now get off my lawn!)
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    I am not a Taylor Swift fan but that song of hers 'Shake It Off' is so darned catchy and I sing it all of the time! :blush:

I liked the song, then I found out she sang it. Totally ruined it for me.

• kshadows
    kshadows Posts: 1,315 Member
    Options
    I've been jamming out to a song on the radio that I really liked... then I found out who it was.

Blank Space - Taylor Swift #sorrynotsorry
  • Mrgoood
    Options
    ice cream, booze, movies and great conversations...
  • JZ_Evolution_Mark2
    Options
    I think I'm the only Mexican in San Diego who likes Country... Must be my time in Texas and being from AZ... LOL...
  • Biggirllittledreams
    Biggirllittledreams Posts: 306 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Chieflrg wrote: »
    No I don't look at any music as something to be ashamed of. My family and friends seem to like enjoy me singing songs from many different artists and genres.

Same! I love both pop and progressive metal. I listen to what i love. I'd be more so ashamed of having judgmental friends than liking a particular genre of music.