im looking for women in thir 20s n 30s needing to lose 40 lbs or more

Options
Add me. This isnt my first time on here. I deleted my old account out of frustration but im ready to dedicate myself to my weight loss goals.

Replies

• prispunch
    prispunch Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    29 year old here! I'm at 202 lbs, and am looking to get to 180 by Mar-April. After that I will be trying to eventually get to 140-150. My height is 5'10". I've tried MFP once before, but got pretty lazy about logging the food. I too am ready to say good bye to my never ending thighs and adopt a healthier lifestyle. I'm going to add you because all of my friends I have added from Facebook has basically quit.
  • pinkee24
    Options
    logging the food can be a pain, esp when your not evn eating a serving size.
  • fenshae
    fenshae Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request! I'm 28 and looking to lose over 100lb, so I'll be here for a while :P
  • gtp0213
    gtp0213 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there, 26 here and looking to lose over 100lbs.
  • anosburn
    anosburn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am hoping to lose 65lbs this year and keep it off. I know logging food is going to be key to that. Its such an easy thing that is hard to make a habit, but I am hoping to get a jump start on a new attitude.
  • fiveminutes
    fiveminutes Posts: 30 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    31 here. Looking to lose 20-30 more lbs. I've managed to get myself down to fluctuating between 175 and 180 from about 240, so for the last couple of months I've been getting frustrated. I think my happy place will be anywhere between 150-160lbs. Have three races lined up in the first couple of months of the new year, so I'm hoping to get out of my "woe is me" slump (yay PTSD /sarcasm :neutral_face:) and get back to losing those last few pounds while tightening up from lifting. Feel free to add me, I could always use the friends and accountability on here!
  • Silverdracos
    Silverdracos Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    33, down 10 since I started in Nov, and another 50 to go. Been feeling a little down so I'm looking for more friends. :)
  • bianca_gardiner
    bianca_gardiner Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 25, and have been using MFP for about 2 weeks. I've tried calorie counting in the past but given up as soon as I've hit a hurdle. I hope to manage to get past these periods of putting in the work and not seeing quick results so that I can be a slimmer healthier me in the long run. I've always been a little overweight since I've been a teenager, but clinical obesity was just around the corner when I started again this time. I'm currently 192lbs, already lost 16 lbs here and want to get to an ideal weight, so around 140 -150. I am 5'11". Add me. :)
  • Toria718
    Toria718 Posts: 396 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    you can add me, my hw was 216 7 years ago when I was pregnant with my son. cw is 183.6 since then i have had a baby also. I have had my account since 2013 and have done well, in total losing 50lbs because i had to lose the same amount twice lol. gw is 135 or so, I am 29 and 5'6.
  • Joly3girls
    Options
    I am 32. I have been a member a long time through 2 pregnancies. My youngest was born in May with complications. my weight has climbed to the highest it's ever been. I have 100 lbs to lose and committed to starting today.
  • KBurkhardt08
    KBurkhardt08 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hello! 23 years old and looking to lose around 50 pounds. Just trying to be healthier and not be ashamed to put on a bathing suit! Add me if you'd like. I log every day :smile:
  • tinad120
    tinad120 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Almost 27 now. Not my first time around, but I am working on focusing on my health!
  • IdahoLass
    Options
    21 and looking to lose 20-30! This is not my first go around either :) feel free to add me!
  • katiebea123
    Options
    I am 23, looking to lose 50-60 pounds. I've already lost 25 pounds using other weight loss strategies. In need of some inspirational friends that understand the struggle. Feel free to add me as well! :smiley:
  • lmivroman
    lmivroman Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    33 here & need to lose about 70. Need to start getting diligent about logging my food & exercise! Anybody can add me!
  • maura1110
    maura1110 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and need to lose about 50 lbs. I have lost 9 so far since October and log every day! All can feel free to add me :)
  • CMenendez
    CMenendez Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    31 here, need to lose quit a bit. Not getting serious until Jan 1. So i can manage getting through this holiday but still logging all i eat.
  • shanancy11
    shanancy11 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 26 looking to lose 40 -45 lbs
  • morganeats
    morganeats Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends too! :)

I'm 29, CW 177.5 GW 135
  • nivi_r
    nivi_r Posts: 37 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I am 31/5' 8"/189 lbs. Was 198 lbs before. Immediate goal is 165 lbs. Second goal would be to get to 150 lbs.

12061491.png