30 Day Shred Questions

Options
So I am getting ready to start the 30 Day Shred By Jillian Michaels and I was wondering if people that have tried it could give me some info on how it worked for them? Did it make you lose weight?? If so how much?Did you lose inches?If so how many?Would you recomend it? And if possible does anyone have any before and after pics they are willing to share?
Thank you very much Terra.

Replies

• shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    All I did was running and shred check my blog or my profile pics....
  • Lshizz
    Lshizz Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey...good for you! I just finished today (for the second time, I did it last spring too). I only lost 6 pounds, but I lost 13 inches from all over my body, and I feel great! I had bigger results the first time, I lost 11 pounds and 19 inches. I love that program, I highly recommend it! Not sure about pics yet...we'll see haha. But lots of people put them up so do a search :)
  • froggzy1015
    froggzy1015 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm having success on the shred. Not 20 pounds in 30 days, but results! If you want to add me as a friend it tells you a little bit about what I've done with just the shred. I'm actually on day 39 - went back to L2 for a bit!
  • jopamom
    jopamom Posts: 11
    Options
    I did it for 2 months and lost 20 lbs and then plateaued. It is a good workout, but it's the same workout. Once you get to level 3, it gets boring because you're doing the same thing day in day out. I love her, but if you're looking for a more intense workout, go with P90X. I started P90X in January and I've lost about 30 lbs, but more importantly went from a size 12 to a 6 and I'm still shrinking and getting stronger. Feel free to visit my link bit.ly/fitwithashley and see some pics! Contact me if you want more info!
  • parvati
    parvati Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I was doing the shred, trouble zones & banish fat boost metabolism. I lost 10lbs that month, got tight & toned but was also eating super clean & doing cardio several times a week. If you are drinking water, eating clean & add cardio several
    Times a week, you will be happy with your results! Good luck! :)
  • terrajunkin
    Options
    Wow, sounds like everyone saw results in some way or another. Thank you very much everyone for all the information. I really appreciate it!!
    Terra