Hello

kassie87
kassie87 Posts: 11
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
Hello Everyone! Im 23 years old, 5'6" 222lbs. Been around 130-140 my entire life. After my sons birth 4 years ago, i lost all my baby weight. 7 months later was in a horrible car accident, not able to do much of any exercise for nearly a year. That didnt help, plus theres the awesome side effects of the birth control shot. About a year ago i switched to the mirena and the weight gain stopped, but did not decrease. I have a horrible lack of discipline. I want more than anything to lose atleast 70lbs but can not seem to stay motivated. It seems everyday is the day im going to seriously knuckle down. That lasts all of about half the day and then i slip up and eat something off the plan. Or i sit down and lose motivation to get back up and do something. Can anyone help me stick to it? Any advice?

Replies

• Hey.

I'm 23 too. And I used to do the same thing. One day and I would say, forget it! But for the last 5 days, I have been really good and even turned down my favorite pizza today that I would have gotten for free... it's a big deal for me. This site has really kept me motivated. Great people here. Add me as a friend and we'll stay on this whole healthy thing together. :)
This discussion has been closed.