8 Weeks and Down 36Lbs. (Wiht Pics)

Options
bethe1976
bethe1976 Posts: 14 Member
Hello Everyone,

I am the Mother of two and had no trouble losing weight after I had my Son (Who is now 14 almost 15) but after I had my daughter in 2008 and went on BC after she was 6 weeks old, I slowly saw my weight start to climb but didn't have the motivation to do anything about it. Then looking at a picture of myself this past March, I decided to start my weight loss Journey. That was 8 weeks ago today. Can I say I love MFP!! I have lost a total of 36 lbs so far. I am half way to my goal weight and couldn't be happier. I have so much more energy and don't even need the 2 cups of coffee I used to need to get me thru the day. Just wanted to share my progress.. Hope Everyone else is doing Well too :)

3/2011

3-13-11a.jpg

4/30/11

IMG299-1.jpg

SW:195
CW: 159
GW: 125

Replies

• Allison4C
    Allison4C Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    way to go!! keep up the good work :)
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

I am the Mother of two and had no trouble losing weight after I had my Son (Who is now 14 almost 15) but after I had my daughter in 2008 and went on BC after she was 6 weeks old, I slowly saw my weight start to climb but didn't have the motivation to do anything about it. Then looking at a picture of myself this past March, I decided to start my weight loss Journey. That was 8 weeks ago today. Can I say I love MFP!! I have lost a total of 36 lbs so far. I am half way to my goal weight and couldn't be happier. I have so much more energy and don't even need the 2 cups of coffee I used to need to get me thru the day. Just wanted to share my progress.. Hope Everyone else is doing Well too :)

3/2011
    3-13-11a.jpg

4/30/11

IMG299-1.jpg

SW:195
    CW: 159
    GW: 125

Awesome!!
  • torshi
    torshi Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    That's amazing, I'm hoping that I can keep up with using this site on a regular basis.
  • tddy
    tddy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    how did you do it?
  • lizleigh
    lizleigh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    way to go!
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    WOW .. Great job! Keep up the good work ... I am so happy for you to have reached such a big milestone so quickly! You have reached my weight loss goal in less that half the time I expect to make it ... Good on ya'!
  • franticmom10
    Options
    that's awesone!
  • bethe1976
    Options
    A Very Strict healthly Diet eating 5 small meals a day, I take a Women's One a Day for Active Metabolism Vitamin and I also work out 1 1/2 - 2 hours a day plus a 30 min walk on my lunch Break. :) I am determined to meet my Goal by the end of summer.
  • Sana1116
    Sana1116 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    woww! great work.

jst. wondering how tall are you and how many calories did u stick to during the 8 weeks?
  • terrajunkin
    Options
    Good job, You look Amazing!!
  • iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous!
  • 1aprilaries
    1aprilaries Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    :noway: OMG!!! What a huge difference!!! Way 2 stay motivated
  • bethe1976
    Options
    woww! great work.

jst. wondering how tall are you and how many calories did u stick to during the 8 weeks?
    I am 5'3" and i stuck to 1200 calories but sometimes struggled to eat that much.
  • nvkatie78
    nvkatie78 Posts: 49
    Options
    wow! that is an absolutely fantastic transformation in such a short time! keep it up!
  • chaobabie
    chaobabie Posts: 64
    Options
    GREAT WORK!
  • ajfro
    ajfro Posts: 26
    Options
    Great Job!
  • finley360
    finley360 Posts: 16
    Options
    Gorgeous!!!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    keep it up :)
  • designerleanne
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look fabulous.

I have a question - did you eat 1200 calories total, then add exercise? (making your total calories consumed < 1200/day when you complete your day in MFP?) Whenever I do this MFP "yells" at me that I'm not consuming enough calories, so I've been trying to keep up, but I'm definitely not getting the results you are, and I've been at it for around 6 weeks. Thanks :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!