back again! and staying!

Hello fitness pals!

I have been on and off of this site for some time (a few years). Lately I have found that I'm consistently keeping to my daily goals of eating healthy & exercising regularly. So I think now is the time I can zero in on my calories, and what's going where, and what's too much, etc. etc.

I started at 202 lbs and am now down to 178-180 in almost three months. Now I'd like to slowly lose more, but maintain a realistic healthy lifestyle and not drain myself trying to be "thin" - which I may never be, but I WILL be healthy.

Looking to make some friends and be part of the community here to discuss recipes, motivation techniques, stress defense (this is a huge hurdle for me) & just have some fun sharing.

Add me and hopefully we can help each other. :)

Katie

Replies

• blueakama
    blueakama Posts: 399 Member
    Hi Katie. Welcome back and congrats on your progress so far.
  • RHPSgirl1984
    RHPSgirl1984 Posts: 436 Member
    Welcome back!
  • alicerunyon
    alicerunyon Posts: 1 Member
    Hi Katie...Glad you are back on track. I was on a mini vacation this weekend and found it VERY difficult to stick to my plan. We are going on an extensive trip soon and would appreciate it if anyone has any ideas on how to eat "on the road".
  • Just make a habit out of tracking your food and I'm sure you'll do fine :)
  • eatnojunk
    eatnojunk Posts: 30 Member
    I like the part about being healthy and not focus so much on being thin.
  • Thanks everyone! I added you as friends. So hopefully we can help each other out. Good luck over the holidays - I was never a sucker for candy but this week has been testing me. :)
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    mcintyreks wrote: »
    Hello fitness pals!

I have been on and off of this site for some time (a few years). Lately I have found that I'm consistently keeping to my daily goals of eating healthy & exercising regularly. So I think now is the time I can zero in on my calories, and what's going where, and what's too much, etc. etc.

I started at 202 lbs and am now down to 178-180 in almost three months. Now I'd like to slowly lose more, but maintain a realistic healthy lifestyle and not drain myself trying to be "thin" - which I may never be, but I WILL be healthy.

Looking to make some friends and be part of the community here to discuss recipes, motivation techniques, stress defense (this is a huge hurdle for me) & just have some fun sharing.

Add me and hopefully we can help each other. :)

Katie

Great spirit and the site needs more like you.

• 17BigDaddy
    17BigDaddy Posts: 32 Member
    Happy December 25th, sounds like good plan. Feel free to add me.
  • sophomorelove
    sophomorelove Posts: 193 Member
    Hi, I'm in about the same weight range and also looking for a slow weight loss and life long changes. It must be great to have lost 25 lbs already!! Keep at it!!