Lost The Equivalent of my Daughter Since October - She's 5 [Pics]

Options
jamesrreed
jamesrreed Posts: 97 Member
edited December 2014 in Success Stories
Happy Holidays! Congratulations and best wishes to all fellow MFP users. If you are just starting out with MFP, I promise you that it works.

On October 1st of this year I hit an all time high at 240 lbs. Since that day I have rededicated myself to eating better, working out more (exclusively cardio so far but adding weights soon) and a goal weight of 199 lbs by summer 2015.

I hit that goal yesterday. 80(ish) days after I started and months before I thought I would.

It occurred to me that my five year old daughter might weigh somewhere in the vicinity of what I have lost. Figured out yesterday that she does. She weighs exactly 41.0 lbs.

The before pic below is from June or July. I'm probably pushing 230 in it. I gained an additional 10 lbs by October but avoided the camera. The after pic is from this morning. The third photo is of my daughter, the equivalent of which I have lost in less than 90 days.

MFP was an enormous part of my success. Thank you.

wndap8jxbxor.jpeg

dagd88r5uab8.jpg

6kvrbhoyaj12.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!