Favorite Apps?

Options
Hey there. Other than MFP, what are your favorite health, diet or workout apps? I use a HIIT timer app and fitbit.
Or favorite appetizers lol. I like cheese and crackers...

Replies

• vgnfarmer
    vgnfarmer Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    The timer app is called "seconds"
  • minniebee
    minniebee Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I use MFP, and WW (since my employer pays for part of it). I also adore Couch to 5K, Map My Run, and the "Pacer" app, which is a pedometer. I am hoping to get a Fitbit or Jawbone Up24 for Christmas, so that may change!
  • JeffTCole
    JeffTCole Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I use Endomondo to track workouts, and they are recorded in MFP. Another vote for Cheese and crackers
  • vgnfarmer
    vgnfarmer Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Cool. Yes minniebee The trackers are lots if fun and motivational. I hope you get one too. Jeff i'll have to check out endimondo. I used to use training peaks but not anymore.
    I just reposted this on The general thread because I realized I posted in the wrong section....
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,212 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I'm going to have to try endomondo. I downloaded Runtastic and decided I didn't like it at all.

I currently use Jawbone Up app (which syncs my fitness tracker) as well as Zombies, Run. Love love love Zombies run, and I guess I'm looking for a free running app that tells me my distance and pace. With Runtastic I'd have to pay for that feature, plus (yes this is shallow) I didn't like the announcer's voice.

Anyway, totally in to see other folks suggestions on apps. :)