2015 - The 50 pound weight loss happens this year. P90X3 for starters

Options
So my goal is to lose 50 pounds in 2015. Preferably by summer, but i'll take it at a good pace and if it happens later that's fine as well. Do you have that much to lose? Then add me as a friend and let's do this. I'm a guy, so if you are a woman with 25-30 pounds to lose feel free to add me as well. I will be starting P90X3 in January. I may have to modify at first, but by the end I will master it all. After that I want to try P90X again or Insanity Asylum.

Replies

• jiagetsfit
    jiagetsfit Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Wish you the best and hope you hit goal soon :)
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best wishes on my WOE. Have lost 235lbs since August 2013 which most was from what and how much i was putting in my mouth. Now i am at my personal goal i have implemented some fitness through 10k steps, 30 minutes on the elliptical and 21 day fix. Wife got me the P90 for Christmas so looking forward to doing the workout program which i plan to start on the Jan 1st.
  • aaliceinw
    aaliceinw Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Hi! What is P90X3?
    I want to also lose 50lbs by June, which is the my winter. I am woman do you offer for women who want to lose 20 to 30lbs?
  • LeelooX2014
    LeelooX2014 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I think it's the latest of the Beachbody p90x workout series. I've been thinking about it myself because I heard the workouts are only a half hour.
  • GKLP
    GKLP Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love Insanity, but have not done it for a while! My goal is to lose 100 lbs in 2015 and will being incorporating the BeachBody DVDs I have used and loved for years! Let's do this!
  • SKILL22
    SKILL22 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    It's the latest workout from Tony Horton who has created the P90 series. You can find them at beachbody website or other places like ebay i'm sure. I really enjoy the workouts and they have worked wonders for me in the past.