Pictures of my huge weight loss with the help of Phentermene!

Options
psk2347
psk2347 Posts: 14 Member
v9y4wiqp6m39.jpg

The is a progression of my weight loss! I wouldn't of been able to do it without Phentermene to control my appetite and cravings. As you can tell I was 83 pound down in the last picture, however, as of this morning I am 92.8 pounds down! I will re-post another picture once I hit 100 pounds down

Replies

• TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Congratulations
  • jesusarolon
    jesusarolon Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Great job! Not going to go in to the whole phentermine debate, but I just wanted to comment on the part where you said you "couldn't have done it without it". I'm glad it worked for you and you are getting healthy, but I am confident that you could have done it without the medication as well :)
  • psk2347
    Options
    I have tried several times in the past to lose weight, however, I always gave in to my cravings. With the Phentermene I never had cravings so I never had the option to give in. I was on it for three months, and now I am off of it and I'm still losing weight so maybe you are right, but I still thank my doctor everyday for recommending it to me. The withdraws coming off of it were tough though.
  • skee80
    skee80 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey man losing close to 100lbs is AWESOME ! congrats!
  • mrsmuckster
    mrsmuckster Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I've been taking Phentermine, 1/2 of of the 37.5 mg tablet. How much did you take and what kind of withdrawls?
  • charlotte3176
    charlotte3176 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you posted this. Congratulations to you. It is great to see that you used phentermine as a tool to help change your lifestyle.
  • psk2347
    Options
    Thanks guys!
    I've been taking Phentermine, 1/2 of of the 37.5 mg tablet. How much did you take and what kind of withdrawls?

I took the full dosage once a day for 90 days. The withdraws for me were extreme fatigue. From the moment I got out of bed I felt completely exhausted. Phenteremene stimulates your nerves so when you stop without winding it down you are likely to have this happen. It only lasted about 4 days but I managed it!

• upsaluki
    upsaluki Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • Junebuggyzy
    Junebuggyzy Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    PSK you did fantastic! I am in a normal BMI range for the first time on over 20 years, due to Phentermine.

If you ever take it again, this is how my doctor says to stop taking it.

For first 5 weeks: 2 days on, 1 day off.
    For next 8 weeks: 1 day on, one 1 day off
    For next 3 months: 1 day on, 2 days off

I started with 3 days on, 1 day off for two weeks though. Right now I am on 2 days on, 1 day off. No withdrawals, and I can keep the good eating habits I have
  • psk2347
    Options
    9hgcgr9va67i.jpg

Update! I have now lost 109 pounds and still going strong!
    Me.jpg 79.5K
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!