Almost there

Options
shreddin_mama
shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
A little over a year ago i was in the hospital having a beautiful baby girl. She weighed 5 lbs and just was adorable. But for having a 5 pound baby i sure did gain a lot of weight. I was around 230 to be exact. Around June 2010 i was just disgusted with myself and i knew change had to come.

Photo0062.jpg

So i started walking every other evening and soon after that i started watching what i was eating. I found this website shape.com where you can track your calories and exercise and was religiously doing that. (later i would move to MFP and fall in love). I don't know i just took one step at a time and was losing about a pound a week.
168493_185879188104066_100000459592270_564405_5513467_n.jpg
Then winter came and i didn't know what to do for my exercise since walking was out of the question with the ice and snow. So i bought Jillian Micheal's 30 day shred and busted my *kitten*. The longer i was eating healthier the easier it got. ( i still cheat though. nobody is perfect)

My total weight loss since June has been 60 pounds and i have 5 more to go. For motivation i thought i could show off.
2011-05-03_08-05-54_595.jpg

I fell of the wagon recently but have come back stronger than before ready to prove to myself that i CAN do this.

Replies

• skylar1907
    skylar1907 Posts: 156
    Options
    Awesome! Keep it up- push to that end goal!
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • kiwi_dee
    kiwi_dee Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • SherBear0314
    Options
    You look FABULOUS AND AMAZING and should be very proud !!! I didn't 'make the decision' until my son was a little over 4 (last month) and now i'm down 10 lbs but stuck at 140 . Keep on keeping on, you really do look AMAZING!
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Keep it up and soon we will be seeing your "there" pics!!!! Congratulations!
  • michelellawrence
    Options
    wow!!!! you look beautiful!! You should be sooo proud of yourself. A true inspiration to the rest of us! Thanks for posting! :)
  • kacarter1017
    kacarter1017 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look great!
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
  • faerie_dust
    faerie_dust Posts: 25
    Options
    Well done :) Really amazing work!! You're inspiring :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!