Success Stories

Options
I was at a weight I called OMFG weight. It was my all time biggest weight gain. I could not believe I had gained 20 LBS. Then I started working out... but the scale never moved. I changed my diet but not enough to shed any LBS. So I started running and got rid of the SUGAR. I will not lie kids, I loved sugar. Sugar in the morning and sugar in the evening... but I had to quit cold turkey. So then I had to eat cold turkey :/ and eventually other foods I did not like. Eventually they started to taste good. The sugar addiction seemed to vanish and with it the LBS started to melt off. So the choice was either be fat or kick the sugar addiction. 9 LBS later I do not miss the sugar. :smiley:

Replies

• SheBeButLittleSheisFierce
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up. It took me 5 months to see even one pound lost. I will tell you it is worth it!
  • RHPSgirl1984
    RHPSgirl1984 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    Options
    Great job.

Without a doubt cutting sugar cold turkey was the hardest part in my case as well but a requirement in my case. It is amazing how sweet even almonds are after I got off of sugar.
  • MargueriteMuguet
    MargueriteMuguet Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, i needed to read this for myself! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!