Help :(

Options
I binged today.A lot.And I'm hating myself.

I ate:
2 cheese pizzas,size of a regular plate so not huuuge pizzas but still,whole 2 damn personal pizzas of really bad quality
200 grams of Almondy almond cake(so half of it)
2 bites of cheesecake
2 "french" macarons
4 pieces of turkish delight
5 milk chocolate pralines
400 ml blueberry milkshake,store bought
Small pack of tic tacs
About 15-20 large raspberries

Christmas sucks.
The worst thing is I'm not feeling physically sick AT ALL.

So,how do I undo all this???
I won't even be able to exercise heavily or eat very healthy for the next two weeks(I'm visiting relatives),only thing I can do is control size of my portions and try to do some cardio at home(???)

Btw,I'm female,19,about 5'8 and 132 pounds,trying to maintain.

Replies

• Arrigo99
    Options
    Use a smaller plate when you eat :) I went home also and that's been my trick! Drink a glass of water before you eat also! It'll fill you up faster!
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Control your portion sizes from here on out. And remember one day isn't going to undo all your hard work. I'm planning to eat alot of everything at Christmas dinner. It's only once a year, and I'm not going to worry one bit!! :#

By the way, im 5"8 and 130ish is my goal weight. I'm a lot older than you tho, I'm 42. Your metabolism is a lot faster than mine xx
  • Teal4me
    Teal4me Posts: 104
    Options
    Don't be so :) hard yourself after all what better time of year to reward yourself
  • mewilmes
    mewilmes Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Was that all you had or was that in addition to your regular meals? Did you log it all? If that's all you had it's not really so bad (maybe not the healthiest) but calorie-wise it can't be too, too bad. It is after all Christmas. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and make some better food choices in the future. Don't feel bad. Life's too short for that.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    It happens. Be kind to yourself. Thursday or Friday (pick a day) and get back on track.
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    Ahcadul wrote: »
    So,how do I undo all this???

You can't "undo" it.

Just wake up tomorrow and start eating sensibly again.

It's all good - and hey, if you're going to power through that kind of menu again - I want to party with you! :drinker:
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Eat a lot of raspberries and am wondering how much bigger a large one is than a regular one. Where do you get them?

As for the binge - it's one day. You cannot really uneat the food, so chalk it up and workout a little harder this week.
  • CarrieCans
    CarrieCans Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Kalikel wrote: »
    Eat a lot of raspberries and am wondering how much bigger a large one is than a regular one. Where do you get them?

As for the binge - it's one day. You cannot really uneat the food, so chalk it up and workout a little harder this week.

Find a local farmer. Fall raspberries can be gigantic, like the size of a quarter or bigger.

OP No reason to stress about eating too much today. What's done, is done. After tomorrow, get back on track and then be prepared for the next day(s) of temptation.
  • brightresolve
    brightresolve Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    If I am reading you right, it's the loss of control, not the ingesting of calories, that scared you.

You wish you felt physically sick, as a deterrent or a lesson ... but you don't; however you feel psychologically, emotionally super sick from feeling like you lost control in a way that will threaten your long term goals.

You immediately came here and talked about it -- HEALTHY!!

Drink a bunch of water, forgive yourself, sleep it off, and tomorrow, try the suggestions above ... plus fill up on veggies first, and see if there is ANYONE in your family who will take a walk with you - better still more than one, back to back. Walking is social, and if you're walking you can't be eating. Good luck!!
  • LazyCatPame
    LazyCatPame Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Relax... it's christmas, you won't ruin whatever time you've invested on getting here with a holiday binge. Just do practice portion control the next few days, hydrate yourself and try to do some work out at home... or a walk, anyway, there's a bunch of stuff you can do without a gym. Merry Christmas and relax, no one is expecting anyone to stay on track and/or sober :P
  • Ahcadul
    Options
    Thanks everyone,you made me feel a bit better:)
    I'll try to go lighter tomorrow and do some exercise around the house.
    It's so annoying how people who used to complain about me being fat are now making me eat though.People seem to think I'm thinner than I am and tbh those 132 pounds are how much I assume I weight atm(I lost some weight during last year or so,I started at 160 and lost weight without strict counting or ever weighting myself,I started counting a couple of months ago for maintenance).I have scale phobia
    Anyway,I saw those relatives after few months of not seeing them and they were all wide eyed and like "OMG you remind me of that paper ballerina from that story,the one who got blown away by the wind,you're even thinner than you were in summer" and who wouldn't feel eating a bit more is ok after being told that,even if it's slightly exaggerated?

And yeah,those raspberries were about quarter size at least,truly huge.Good thing is I LOVE raspberries,I could eat a pound every day lol
    They are so expensive though,but at least they are much better than candy.
  • KatieMusselwhite92113
    Options
    Tomorrow is a new day! :) One day will not derail your health. Go back to normal tomorrow-- or eat at a slight deficit-- and maybe throw a few extra minutes into your workout.