Lazy Girl Motivation

Options
I'm a college freshman trying to keep off the freshman 15, but finding it really hard to get the motivation to be active and healthy when at the end of the day all I want to do is vegg out on Netflix. Any tips, motivation, or buddies to keep me going would be greatly appreciated!

Replies

• brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    Just log those calories, I have to make myself do right. Set boundaries with yourself and say No. It is a lot of work but worth it.
  • Orfygirl
    Orfygirl Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I get my workout done first thing because when I get home from work in the evening I'm the same way, don't want to do anything but relax. It is the only thing that works for me. It is ok to veg out in the evening just as long as you count your calories and don't go overboard.
  • iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    When watching netflix, walk in place, it sounds dumb but, it really gets my steps for the day up and dosen't ruin my veg out days. Also, if you are sensible for the majority of the time you are eating, you can be naughty every now and then. Once you log for a bit and see what a proper diet looks like, it will be so much easier to make good choices!