fitness tracking band?

Options
I am looking into finally purchasing an activity/sleep tracking band. I have looked into fitbit and up since they are big names, but was wondering if anyone had a product they loved and could provide feedback on? I want something that can sync to my iPhone and provide accurate exercise and sleep tracking.

Replies

• sherig28
    sherig28 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just got a Misfit for Christmas. My spouse spoke to the non-commission sales people at Best Buy and this is the one they most recommended for anyone unless you are big into running. Good luck!
  • elizabodwell
    elizabodwell Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have the BodyMedia and I've used it for a few days now, and I love it. I have the basic one and it tracks my sleep, steps taken, physical activity, calorie intake and burn. I use this site to input my food the two sites are synced. The only downside I see so far is there is a monthly fee to use the website for the BodyMedia, it's cheap but it is still a downer :(
  • Runfaster14
    Runfaster14 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I have a Samsung phone and got the Gear Fit back in September. I know you say you have an iPhone but my input is one thing I love about the Gear Fit is getting text/phone/calendar notifications on my watch as well as the fitness tracking. Not sure if the Apple wearables have fitness capabilities but I think it would be worth investigating.
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I've have a fitbit zip for almost 2 yrs and just updated to the charge hr. I really like it there are a few differences but I didn't want to change companies since I've had excellent customer service from Fitbit. I use my iPhone to sync mine and it works well
  • clarabera123
    clarabera123 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    codycsweet wrote: »
    I've have a fitbit zip for almost 2 yrs and just updated to the charge hr. I really like it there are a few differences but I didn't want to change companies since I've had excellent customer service from Fitbit. I use my iPhone to sync mine and it works well

Where does one get the charge hr? It seems to not be out yet? I looked into the firbit charge
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    Options
    I have the BodyMedia and I've used it for a few days now, and I love it. I have the basic one and it tracks my sleep, steps taken, physical activity, calorie intake and burn. I use this site to input my food the two sites are synced. The only downside I see so far is there is a monthly fee to use the website for the BodyMedia, it's cheap but it is still a downer :(

It's difficult to even find the BodyMedia any more, as the company was purchased by Jawbone and the bands are no longer made. Too bad, though, because it really was the best band.