New to MFP! Friends wanted!

Options
Hello my name is Brittni, I'm 21, 5'5, 250lbs, and I'm new to MFP and am finally putting my foot down on my bad habits! I've never truly tried to change my habits, just thought about it and expected results. Well no more and never again! I would love to befriend motivating people and I'D love to help motivating you as well! We are in the together for the long run! Slowly but surely we will get there! So add me and let's all get healthy and maintain it for a brighter future! :D

Replies

• nikkimattaz
    Options
    Merry Christmas Brittni. I am jumping back into MFP and determined to make some healthy changes. Santa brought me a Fitbit Flex today. Lets do this!
  • Britdontdreamitbeit
    Options
    Merry Christmas Nikki! Yes, let's do this! We got this! :)
    Sorry I'm such a newbie but what is a fitbit flex?
  • dheeortiz
    dheeortiz Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    More than welcome to add me , and Fitbit is a fitness band , goodluck!
  • vixashortii
    Options
    Welcome!
  • GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I've been going since June but I still have 78 pounds to go! I'm here every day and like making new friends.

35647797.png

• myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP & good luck on your weight loss journey! Feel free to add me :) I am looking for new friends as well to start fresh on here for the new year
  • jparnnell
    Options
    Hey :D you can add me if you like... Am here to kick come major pounds
  • kay566
    kay566 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm new too! Please add me as a friend. I am starting Turbofire on December 28, I have a group please join!! I also have a Fitbit and I'm deadly serious about weightloss this time round. I wanna lose 30lbs and I know I can :smiley:
  • worldofalice
    worldofalice Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of new... bad after a very long break!! Feel free to add me :)
  • Darkhawk1969
    Darkhawk1969 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Happy to be friends, although l do have to warn you:
    I log daily 600 days +
    I speak my mind
    I flirt
    If you dont log in for 10 days, your gone
    If you think you can handle me then please send me a request.
    Please add a message xx
  • DaveTimeKeeper
    DaveTimeKeeper Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hey, welcome. I know how it is planning and not really doing anything about it (I do this all the time)
    if you want to be diet buddies feel free to add me as a friend, I just started this profile after my old one got destroyed and don't have any people added yet

good luck in this new year,
  • knitforbrains
    Options
    Not new to MFP but new to the community and trying to make friends - I'm tired of trying to do this solo! Santa also brought me a Fitbit Charge, and I am determined to get the most out of it. :) Please feel free to add me!