It's been a good day!

Options
Used to be, when I raced the dog to the top of the stairs, I was ready to collapse halfway up. Today, I completed level 2 of the 30DS, went straight to the fitness center and swam laps for a half hour, then went straight home and ran up the stairs to let the dogs out. Wasn't even tired!!

Tonight we went to an event at my sons school. There was a scavenger hunt and then sandwiches and fresh fruits and vegetables for dinner. After dinner, the kids went to the gym to play. Last time, about 3 months ago, I just sat on the sidelines watching - no way could I get up and run around the gym with the kids! This time, we played a half hour game of basketball. Would still be playing except the teachers wanted to go home! It was great!!

Replies

• Melinda1987
    Melinda1987 Posts: 130
    Options
    This is so awesome to read! What a wonderful day for u! Also very inspiring to those of us who've spent too much of our life too out of shape to do 1/3 of that! :)
  • mageepilot
    mageepilot Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome! I bet your kids were very happy too :smile:
  • VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Very nice!! Nice family!
  • ActiveFaith10
    ActiveFaith10 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Great To hear!!
  • NancyHukka
    NancyHukka Posts: 35
    Options
    A very good day indeed!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!