BIGGEST non-fitness goal of 2015?

Options
jpaulie
jpaulie Posts: 917 Member
Most of us have fitness goals we have been working on and will continue to work on. I am wondering what everyone's BIGGEST NON-fitness goal is for 2015. Get out more? take up a new sport? Go to church more (or less)?
Mine... clear all the junk and clutter from my house and sell off the stuff I don't want (need) on ebay

Replies

• Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Birth a baby.

LOL.

Seriously though, I'm so done being pregnant.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Mine's dumb. But I want to grow my hair. I do like it short, BUT I have had very short hair almost all of the time since 2000. I grew it out past my shoulders in 2008, but I was at my all-time heaviest weight AND using a horrible red hair dye. So it looked bad and I cut it short again. I always have the worst time getting through the many little awkward stages and then I kind of like it when it's finally what I'd call "long" (near shoulders or longer). We'll see...I am just tired of having the same 2-3 short short styles for 15 years.
  • carlsonrobb
    carlsonrobb Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna support you on that goal. That's a good one!!
  • jpaulie
    jpaulie Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    change is good
  • fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    jpaulie wrote: »
    clear all the junk and clutter from my house and sell off the stuff I don't want (need) on ebay

I've been doing this for the past few months and it feels amazing! My storage room is so much cleaner. I never plan on wearing my larger size clothes again and they sell really well on ebay.

I have one other large non-fitness goal for 2015, but I'm not quite ready to share it here.
  • carlsonrobb
    carlsonrobb Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Common!! Tell us? Don't leave me hanging!!
  • acmanna
    acmanna Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Mine-get more comfortable with speaking German (after 8 months I still get very tongue tied and frustrated!) and find a good job. After I find a job I'd like to take a nice vacation!
  • EZDUZIT68
    EZDUZIT68 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I joined a company volleyball team, season starts in January. Haven't played in an "organized" league of any kind since tearing my achilles tendon playing softball over 20 years ago. Looking forward to pkaying a full season: staying committed, getting some exercise in the process and enjoyng myself!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    Mine's dumb. But I want to grow my hair. I do like it short, BUT I have had very short hair almost all of the time since 2000. I grew it out past my shoulders in 2008, but I was at my all-time heaviest weight AND using a horrible red hair dye. So it looked bad and I cut it short again. I always have the worst time getting through the many little awkward stages and then I kind of like it when it's finally what I'd call "long" (near shoulders or longer). We'll see...I am just tired of having the same 2-3 short short styles for 15 years.

you look *kitten* hot with short hair but long hair would also be amazing i wanna see that :D

• silencioesoro
    silencioesoro Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    two of them - Both equally as big. I graduate in the summer with my AA, my goal is to keep going, get into the teacher prep program and not get sidelined. Second one is to stop comparing myself/my life with others; I am happy with what I have, dangit.
  • horseswinelife
    horseswinelife Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Spend more time riding the horses
  • mrsgoochy
    mrsgoochy Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Decorate our new house- I s*ck at decorating and it's overwhelming to think of all the wall space I need to cover. But it's everything I've asked for so I'm taking one room at a time. I wish we were closer to an Ikea; I've always liked their prints and basics.
  • beachgod
    beachgod Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Get a new job.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    No unnecessary shopping, in an effort to tighten up finances and pay off bills.
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    To cut my debt in half. I know I will not be able to pay it off entirely, but if I can cut it in half I'll be happy.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    To find out motives.
  • 4ever420
    4ever420 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    Organize and declutter my basement. It's like that show "Hoarders" down there, lol.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Talk more with my eyes and less with my mouth...
  • summerhaze71
    summerhaze71 Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    To live my life. In the last few years I decided to make a career change and just finished my Master's degree in May. I haven't found my balance since then and feel like I've just put life on hold. Ready to just start living... whatever that means.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    get laid