MFP Mommy's

Options
Hello! I just had my first baby a month ago, she's the light of my life.. I want to make sure I'm healthy so I can stick around for her for a very long time! Prior to pregnancy I was 190 pounds, I gained 30 during pregnancy and have managed to lose 22 pounds since. However, my goal weight is 135 (for now). I've tried MFP several times in the past but for vain reasons. I really just want to be healthy. As a single mom I know it will be difficult, but not impossible!

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,227 MFP Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You've got this! Oh - and congrats on the new baby. :flowerforyou:
  • bcastaneda15
    bcastaneda15 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you @davis_em‌ ! Any mommy's out there who are currently going through this, or have gone through it feel free to add me! I appreciate any advice:)
  • whitedove476
    Options
    Hi bcastaneda15! Im new to this also...just connected my wristband n im ready to start my new fitness plan. Ive been through alot n can relate to ur post. Maybe we could start n figure this out together. :smile: us moms need to stick together. Its gonna be hard, but most important...stay positive! :D