2010- 2014- 125 lbs gone. Thank you MFP!

Options
shaynataggart
shaynataggart Posts: 71 Member
edited December 2014 in Success Stories
I have to give a big thank-you to My Fitness Pal for setting me on the right path. In May 2010, I decided that my large achy body had to change and that I needed to change my life for the better. I was 330 pounds, with no idea how I got there, and no idea how to start my weight loss journey. After a friend suggested MFP, i signed up and created my first account. I was a bit discouraged at first because like anything, weight loss takes time. After 6 months of logging my calories and slowly increasing my exercise, the scale finally began moving. Progressively over the years, the scale has slowly continued to creep down, and I have been able to do so much more than I could before. I am currently 205 lbs, looking to get down to roughly 175 to 180 lbs. I don't expect it to happen overnight, and I am very grateful for what I have accomplished so far. I hope to inspire others like me, who feel like they have the potential to change their lives but may not know where to start! You can do it!! Don't get discouraged! it's worth it.w1z234e559hu.jpg
j1txms20vb7d.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!