Intro... please help me get my mojo back!

Options
I'm not new to MFP, but new to the community. I successfully lost over 60 pounds two years ago with WW. But between a new sedentary desk job and family changes (resulting in a serious backslide into bad food habits), the pounds snuck back up on me and at 212 pounds (I'm in my mid-30's, 5'4" on my tiptoes) I'm at the heaviest I've ever been. :\

My husband and I both received a Fitbit Charge for Xmas - and not a moment too soon, after my youngest innocently remarked that I had "a big belly like Santa". Ouch - out of the mouth of babes, eh?

I want to feel good about myself again. I want to be happy with my body and feel as energetic as I did 60 pounds ago! I've been mad at myself for so long for letting the pounds creep back, but wallowing in self-pity is not a calorie burner, LOL. I also know that I can't do it alone - I've tried and it just doesn't work! So I'm hoping to be able to make some weight-loss buddies here that can help me stay motivated, and also possibly kick my tush when I need it. ;)

Replies