Any fellow Gastric Sleevers here?

Options
ShanaMusic
ShanaMusic Posts: 3 Member
edited December 2014 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone. I am Shana. I wanted to make new friends here, and build a strong motivational network. There are strength in numbers. I am 36, mother of two. Looking forward to making 2015 the healthiest and best thus far. I have lost 51 pounds since joining MyfitnessPal, but a total of 86 with 80 to go. Happy Holidays!!

Replies

• Watson_20
    Watson_20 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hello. Feel free to add me to your fiend list. I need to lose a few a few pounds.
  • ShanaMusic
    ShanaMusic Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Watson it won't let me add you without your email address. Add me. Mine is shanabanana30@yahoo.com
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Shana, you can add Watson by clicking on their name.

I am a Gastric Bypass patient myself; I had surgery in June. Total over eighty pounds down, and I would be happy with another thirty pounds gone.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    You don't need to give out your e-mail for friend request.
  • lynnierose9
    lynnierose9 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am a gastric sleever :)
  • Watson_20
    Options
    ShanaMusic: I just sent you a friend request on this site. Check on the person icon at the top of the site next to your name on the upper mid to right of the screen to view the frien request.
  • Watson_20
    Options
    Feel fee to add me to your friend list. I wanted to let everyone know that I also use another site to keep track of my weight loss journey, not sure if I'm allowed to mention the name of the other site that I use to keep track of my weight loss journey. If you want to know the name of the other site that I use, send me a message about it and I can give you the name of the site and my user name we can be friends there too.
  • FINAO30
    Options
    Good job I am a FATHER of 4 and starting today my Journey to lose weight, after a divorce need to get back on track!
  • redwood_princess
    Options
    I am a 36 yr old mother who just got sleeved Thursday. Add me too!!!!
  • stacysjourney32
    Options
    I was sleeved on Nov 6 th, 2014, pls feel free to add me.