31 M/6'1/294 lbs New

Options
Hi everyone,

My name is Michael and I am new to this whole calorie counting business. Feel free to check my profile and read up on my bio and I am here to support or be supported. I started out at 345lbs and now weigh 294 lbs. I am diligently eating less, healthier and working out. But I have not really been paying attention to my daily calorie counting. So far I have heard great things about myfitnesspal.

Replies

• Hi & welcome. It's actually a great site to monitor your calories :) x
  • abeltda
    abeltda Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ty for the reply, I am beginning to be even more conscience of my eating habits. I am not happy with the amount of calories and Carbs rice has. I might eliminate this food item entirely. :(
  • christyplums
    christyplums Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    :D I always seem to take weight off when I use the app diligently. . Good luck!!

Michaelpof wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

My name is Michael and I am new to this whole calorie counting business. Feel free to check my profile and read up on my bio and I am here to support or be supported. I started out at 345lbs and now weigh 294 lbs. I am diligently eating less, healthier and working out. But I have not really been paying attention to my daily calorie counting. So far I have heard great things about myfitnesspal.

• Phil2485
    Phil2485 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey Mike. Awesome success bro! Great weight loss you've clocked in. You're an inspiration. I'm starting at 299 with a goal of getting down to 2. Good luck to you. . . And may the odds forever be in your favor
  • Out_of_Bubblegum
    Out_of_Bubblegum Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    Congrats on progress! If you're looking for active friends, feel free to add me.
  • Ro5238
    Ro5238 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I had a great time with this site/app previously- Hoping it's as great the second time around! Great job on the loss
  • abeltda
    abeltda Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great messages guys, I finished my first day yesterday. I am definitly staying off ethnic foods for awhile. I learned yesterday that a colombian tamal has 1400 calories. I managed to meet my goal and be under 50 calories, so I am very happy.