Has anyone heard of Personal Trainer Food?

Options
Tiamo719
Tiamo719 Posts: 256 Member
edited December 2014 in Getting Started
I have a Groupon for $200 off and I was just wondering if anyone has tried this. It sounds great for a busy life.

personaltrainerfood.com/

Replies

• peppermanl2k
    peppermanl2k Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    They are good, did the program several times. Have transitioned into managing it myself, but I may go back. The only thing is, though, that the food isn't quite as good as it was a couple of years ago, IMO. Don't get me wrong. It is delicious, but it's not what it used to be. The Sweet Garlic Vegetable sauce is outstanding! And it certainly is great for a busy life. Just pop two bags in the microwave for 3.5 minutes and you're good to go. You'll like it. :)
  • bmgmurf96
    Options
    Last year, I tried Personal Trainer Food. I did the breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack option so that I wouldn't have to worry about anything. I liked the breakfast omelets the best because it was so easy. The lunch and dinner options are pretty decent. They are basically chicken breasts, chicken sticks (which as very filling), and vegetables. I could probably eat twice the amount of vegetables they give you, but it was fine. I wasn't hungry when I was using the food. Pros: easy, quick, no thinking required, packaged to microwave quickly, pretty affordable, you pick what you like. Cons: food is sent in 30 day shipment so requires lots of freezer space, packages will get freezer burn in you don't use them within the month, packaging is not eye pleasing and you may get tired of looking at the plastic bags after a few weeks.
    favorite foods: any omlete, any sausage, chicken breasts, least favorite: chipotle chicken stick- too spicy. It's worth the money for a month to try it out. You may want to try it with a friend so that each of you can have 2 weeks of food in the freezer, instead of the 4 weeks.
  • Tiamo719
    Tiamo719 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I haven't decided yet as it is quite expensive, even with the Groupon but I'm going back and forth with it. It would be nice to eat healthy without killing myself having to prepare ahead.