Fell of the wagon but ready to get back on it!

Options
I fell of the wagon, for a couple of months and I am ready to start again. This time I want to be successful. I live in Chicago and I would like to meet people who are positive and encouraging. I will also be positive and encouraging. I really want to turn my life around because I want to be a more active healthy person. So if any one is looking for a encouraging positive friend please add me.

Replies

• jenniferredwine
    jenniferredwine Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good morning. I am in the same boat. I have gained 5 lbs over the Holidays but ready to back at it.
  • Travko
    Travko Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Gained a few back myself, but now ready just like you both to continue the journey. Anyone is free to add me for some encouragement.
  • AllisonLeAnn87
    AllisonLeAnn87 Posts: 1 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I've gained 12lbs... I started eating better and getting back into my routine of working. The struggle is real, but I am determine to reach my goal weight. :)
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm starting back again too! Feel free to add me! :)
  • harryt678
    harryt678 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hello and I am also new on here and have just recently joined today. I am also looking for the same, support and motivation and can offer the same in return. I will send you a friend request. If anyone else would like to add me, they are more than welcome to do so. :smile:
  • 17BigDaddy
    17BigDaddy Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Nice to have you here. Feel free to add me as a Friend.