I would LOVE some Motivation and Support!!

Options
Hey there this place is called Motivation and Support and that sounds soooo great to me right about now!!!

I have lost a pretty good chunk of weight and I feel so great about that and I do feel good about myself because of having lost the weight that I did.. I love looking in the mirror, and trying on clothes is like a whole new experience now that i am so much smaller.. BUT i still have a long way too go.. i know its not about the number, and who knows what the scale is going to say when my body is finally fit and healthy but i still have to drop like 100 pounds just to be a normal person weight.. URGH! ..

ok so anyways i would really love it if there where some fun funny friendly people who wanted to be my friends :) and help me stay positive and motivated to reach my goals :)

qs9azj3b2213.jpg
b52bz0godieb.jpg

Replies

• adf39
    adf39 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey! I could use an accountability partner! I need to get back on track and lose about 30lbs.
  • rweaver14
    rweaver14 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey, Today is my day 1, and my goal is to lose 100+ pounds. Feel free to add me
  • Necee0426
    Necee0426 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey there this place is called Motivation and Support and that sounds soooo great to me right about now!!!

I have lost a pretty good chunk of weight and I feel so great about that and I do feel good about myself because of having lost the weight that I did.. I love looking in the mirror, and trying on clothes is like a whole new experience now that i am so much smaller.. BUT i still have a long way too go.. i know its not about the number, and who knows what the scale is going to say when my body is finally fit and healthy but i still have to drop like 100 pounds just to be a normal person weight.. URGH! ..

ok so anyways i would really love it if there where some fun funny friendly people who wanted to be my friends :) and help me stay positive and motivated to reach my goals :)

qs9azj3b2213.jpg
    b52bz0godieb.jpg

First of all, you look great!!!! Congrats on your progress so far! I'm always looking for people to motivate/help motivate me. I'm sending you a friend request. Keep up the good work!