Getting back on the wagon :)

Options
Hi all! I'm a former member of MFP and I decided to start fresh and give this another go. It's been a couple of years since I truly dedicated myself to calorie counting and exercise and I was doing so incredibly well on here that I am really and truly excited to get back onto that path once more! I felt so happy, healthy and much more fit than I do now. I want to give it another go and make it STICK! :)

I'm a twenty-four year old woman attending college for my Bachelor's degree in psychology and biology and I am a lover of three beautiful, happy furbabies. I have no children but do have a hectic life and will be eloping to Yosemite with the love of my life in 2016 :p I want to feel happy, secure, confident, sexy and healthy - I WILL conquer Half Dome on my honeymoon!

I'd love some friends to share this journey with and to motivate me who want motivation in return. :) Talk soon!

xo K

Replies

• freyja1197
    freyja1197 Posts: 99 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Hi! I have three furbabies too, haha :) Congratulations on your upcoming marriage! Feel free to add me for support.
  • krysmuree
    krysmuree Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Thanks, doll! :) I certainly will!
  • 123kody
    Options
    Hi,
    I also have two darling furbabies yorkies. I am 32 years old and getting married in six month's. We are getting married in colirado at a beautiful rose garden. I want to feel comfortable and beautiful on the big day. Feel free to add me as a friend. Congratulations on the engagement
  • 123kody
    Options
    Man my auto correct is bad lol sorry
  • krysmuree
    Options
    Aww. :) My furbabies are cats, haha. Yorkies are so cute though! Congratulations on your upcoming marriage, and what a beautiful place to! :) Friends for sure.
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I have never thought of my cats as furbabies...however it does make sense. They are always cute, I take way too many pics of them, and they whine when they are hungry.
  • kateangel2312
    kateangel2312 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone! I'm 34, 5'5 and 143lbs. I've got a six, three and a one year old. I'm looking to drop around 17lbs o:)
  • sdedemarais
    Options
    I fell so many times I just hope this is it for me I am willing to work hard by eating right or over eating. I hope to loose 50-60pds. So, looking forward to a fresh start. Congrats on your up coming marriage :smiley:
  • dawlfin318
    dawlfin318 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I have three dogs and two cats. Plus two kids and a hubby. What a great goal you have!
  • taffydaffle
    taffydaffle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a cat..does that qualify for furbabies? I actually owned 4 cats once..and dogs. I am 61, got turned on to this site by my son. I lost 10 lbs over the summer, gained back 6 so here I am..this is a lifestyle, not a project..gonna eat properly and exercise..you guys with me, Simpkins? New year, new me! getting a head start..Congrats on the weddings! Live in Colorado, and there are so many beautiful places! Are you getting married in the mountains? Great place to start a wedded life!
  • krysmuree
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone for the well wishes and positive feedback. :) Cats are DEFINITELY furbabies! Mine are such sweet, social cuddlers. I'm a lucky owner. :p

Thanks taffydaffle! Yes, we are. :) We're eloping to Yosemite National Park in the spring/summer, just us and our photographer, for an amazing week long honeymoon. I can't wait! Calm, serene, one with nature and my future hubby!
  • babysleep
    babysleep Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd like to join the group. I really need to lose about 30 pounds. I'm 55 and I used to dance and exercise a lot. But work, both professional and housework, has made it difficult for me to do the things I ought to be doing. But I do want to keep healthy and I know I need support. I'm a single Mom with 2 great college kids.

Congratulations to you!