Any other veterans?

Options
2»

Replies

• Out_of_Bubblegum
    Out_of_Bubblegum Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    Navy 1990-1994 here. Feel free to add me if looking for support.
  • sexymonicat
    Options
    ") feel free to add me . I am at 190 needing to drop 40 lbs.
  • sunnyj81
    sunnyj81 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Army NG 2006-2012 dealing with the unfortunate gain as well and hoping to reenlist again in the future. Feel free to add me anyone!
  • JazRos82
    JazRos82 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    USMC 2000-2011 also trying to get back in boot camp/active duty shape. I got out of the Marine Corps when I was pregnant and due to high blood pressure and other pregnancy complications I was put on bed rest which helped my weight blow up. Once my son was born I basically lived in and out of the hospital for the first year because he has special needs and needed many surgeries....so I didn't have the time to work out or any thing like that. Now he is almost three and doing awesome...so it's time for mom to take care of herself!!
  • giwendy
    giwendy Posts: 1
    Options
    Currently have 17 years in with the Air NG in MO. After 2+ years of major fertility drugs, roller coaster emotions, a successful pregnancy to a bouncing baby boy (#2 for us) I'm facing being forced out due to pt failure. All failures have been either during fertility treatment time or the most recent was 6 Mon post having baby. TERRIFIED of not making it this time and my career is done. I would lose my retirement, insurance, my ANG family and honestly my sense of self and pride.

Pulling out all the stops and working my butt off! (Hopefully literally!!!) When I leave the military I want it to be on my terms NOT THEIRS!!