Any 20+ years old and wanting to lose around 20lbs?

Options
Hi everyone!

I'm graduating this year and hoping to lose a stone to a stone in a half in time for the ceremony.

My weight loss process has always been a bit slower due to my pcos and hypothyroidism but would love some weight loss buddy's, students dealing with cooking for themselves would be ideal, to help one another with motivation and staying on track.

Feel free to add me, message me. I'd love to hear from you

Replies

• Krysla91
    Options
    I am 23, however looking to loose a lot more than 20 pounds. I work full time and have two kids so I understand the "student cooking" aspect. My biggest thing I've learned Is to keep it simple. I've tried all the fancy healthy stuff but too much work and money for what I get in the end.

Anyways, feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • letivallejo
    letivallejo Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey :) my name is Leti and I'm looking to lose 10lbs. I know that doesn't sound like much, but I already lost 10 so these next 10 are tough. I'm gonna go raw for the month of January if you want to do it with me :), I'm gonna start jan 5.
  • ericah971
    ericah971 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Im Erica, 28 and looking to lose 15 lbs..
  • Tldavis3s
    Tldavis3s Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Tiffany. I lost 47 lbs last year and was lifting heavy to get muscle. Then I got pregnant and gained it all back!!! I'm down 25 lbs and have 20.5 lbs to go! I'm 23 years old btw!
  • jodster1504
    Options
    Hey! I'm Jodie, 23 and trying to lose 15-20 pounds that I've been carrying around for 2 years. Hoping to reach my goal by my birthday in April :) feel free to add me !
  • Change1992
    Change1992 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Nikki. Current 3rd year student too - I'm 22. Looking to lose 38lbs before my graduation in August. I'm down 22 so far so hoping the next 38 will be the product of habit :)
  • lilly123ish
    lilly123ish Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've added you guys. Thanks! :D
  • lilly123ish
    Options
    Hey :) my name is Leti and I'm looking to lose 10lbs. I know that doesn't sound like much, but I already lost 10 so these next 10 are tough. I'm gonna go raw for the month of January if you want to do it with me :), I'm gonna start jan 5.

Sounds interesting! I'd definitely like to keep in touch throughout the next few months with our progress if that would be good for you?
  • menosquinze
    menosquinze Posts: 19
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I'm 21 and a student as well, looking to lose 10-15 pounds in the next month or two! Feel free to add me!
  • loveliftlaughxo
    loveliftlaughxo Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and looking to lose 15lbs through following IIFYM. I find it easier to stick with than trying to eating clean 100% of the time.
  • PhatGirl8924
    Options
    I'm 25 and I'm looking to lose 20-30 lbs
  • egomezz16
    egomezz16 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 24 and I also have a hard time losing weight due to hypothyroidism. I'd love to lose more than 20 lbs but at this point Id love to lose anything! Currently trying to go low carb but any suggestions would help!
  • taraja88
    taraja88 Posts: 9 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Added you all! I'm soooo down! :smile: let's do thisss!

Stats:
    23 years old
    I weigh 115 pounds

I lost 20 pounds last year and gained almost all of it back. (Howeveerr, I have to say that it looks a hell of a lot different due to rigorous weight training and lifting sessions in my routine that I've kept doing for 2 years) I want to get down to 101 pounds because I know it'll so be worth the hard work.
  • lilly123ish
    Options
    egomezz16 wrote: »
    Hi! I'm 24 and I also have a hard time losing weight due to hypothyroidism. I'd love to lose more than 20 lbs but at this point Id love to lose anything! Currently trying to go low carb but any suggestions would help!
    Hi! I have hypothyroidism too! We can lose weight together
  • mysweetestdreams
    mysweetestdreams Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 23 and graduating some time in June. For starters I'd like to lose ~25lbs and from there on I'll see how it goes. Always cooking at home and with studies and a job it's not always the easiest, but I manage.. I'm sooo ready to get rid of those extra pounds!!
  • Slasher09
    Slasher09 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I'm 26. I am quasi stay at home mom to a year and a half yr old. I nanny full time again starting Feb 1st and I am working on completing my associates for my RN. I would like to lose about 10-15 total pounds before my wedding/honeymoon in early april
  • tephanies1234
    tephanies1234 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and would like to lose another 15 - 20lbs....already lost the first 8lbs. Working full time at a desk job really caused me to become a couch potato for the last two years. I'm going to do a slow cut and hopefully be at my goal by mid to late spring this year.
  • Penny5518
    Penny5518 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 20 and planning on losing another 10-15 pounds (I lost 8 before Christmas).
  • maggierenee88
    maggierenee88 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    We all have great goals it seems! I'm 26 yrs old, done University, and work in an office. I've lost 40 pounds in the last 2 years, 90 pounds since I was a teenager, and I just have 10 more to go! Anyone feel free to add me!
  • mrsdecourcey18
    mrsdecourcey18 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am 20 and I'm currently wanting to lose 20 pounds. I just completed my first week of insanity and I'm using mfp fit calorie tracking. Feel free to add me!