2015 GOALS!

Options
2 years ago today I decided to become healthier; I was preparing for second term of college and I felt down and hated how I looked; in 8 months I lost 62.8 LBS and was the lowest I ever remember (245.6) but then I went back to school to a new program and I focused too much on school and ended up gaining all the weight back and then some; In August of this year I decided to recommit to getting healthy; I am down 31 LBS which I am happy for!!! Today on my 2 year anniversary of getting fit I commit to making this year the best year possible and reaching the 100 LB mark; 69 LBS to go

I had a plan that worked and I am returning to that; weigh ins once a week on Sundays, eating higher protein/lower carbs, working out 2 hrs a day, sticking to one cheat meal a week on Sundays, and making a meal plan and workout plan every Sunday! This is my year and I don't mind new friends; I will be supportive but I am also honest :)

Starting Stats as of today:
Weight: 295.6
Bust: 45"
Waist: 53.5"
Hips: 54"
Thighs: 29"
Arms: 16"
Neck: 16"
Calves: Left- 18" & Right-19"

2w23cea.jpg

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Go get it!
  • LaurensE1
    LaurensE1 Posts: 196 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Good luck, you can do it! :)
  • cbhubbybubble
    cbhubbybubble Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Good job. Keep at it
  • mrsKOrtiz
    mrsKOrtiz Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Great job. It seems like you are really good with commitment so I know that you'll have no issues reaching your goals 2015!! Good luck!
  • Matp75
    Matp75 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    good lcuk i hope you reach al of your goals
  • kristishrider
    Options
    Sounds like we have a lot in common. Feel free to add me and we can keep each other accountable through school, life, whatever!
  • meganfoster12
    meganfoster12 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    THANKS EVERYONE! I finally feel like I want this and nothing will stand in my way :)
  • jadeous
    jadeous Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi we have almost the same stats I am 290.8lbs. Feel free to add me if you want, maybe we can help eachother out :)
  • alexib
    alexib Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You can do it! add me if you want
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Get it girl! Congrats on the loss to date.
  • AisWilson
    AisWilson Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I would love to follow you. I too am ready to make this my year. I worked with a trainer for a year. Then life got in the way... School, family stuff, etc. ... And I haven't worked out for about a year. I need supportive people to help motivate me. I am 5' 9" and have about 80 lbs to lose.
  • meganfoster12
    Options
    Thanks everyone; requests sent:) I have followed my meal plan 2 days in a row; and got my 2 hrs of workout daily
  • kaylene5
    kaylene5 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have lost 20 lbs and have about 30 to go. I like new friends they help me stay on track. Add me if you like:)
  • Silwermist
    Silwermist Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your commitment to your goals. You can do it!
  • meganfoster12
    Options
    Thanks
  • CRMillsap
    Options
    I'm new to the community but MFP has been a great tool for 2 or so yrs. I'm trying to find a good place to fit.