Add me! I'm trying to lose 78+ pounds..

Options
2»

Replies

• fastingfurious35
    fastingfurious35 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    please add me- I'm on and off this site for a long time - and each time I plan to stay committed.. maybe I need more friends to keep me going and coming here on regular basis. -
  • meg_balh
    meg_balh Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Our goals are definately very similar. My first goal is to be 202 by June, that is -50 lbs from my start weight. After that I will set a new long term goal. We got this! I added you! good luck
  • katherine_startrek_fan
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!

I began at 282+, have lost over 40 pounds in the past seven months, and am 60 away from my goal. At 5'10", that will put me right around the top for a healthy BMI.
  • Luv2Dream1
    Options
    holy cow I'm freaking out here I don't know how to add anyone! Feel free to add me. Been a yo-yo dieter my self 48 years old single mom of one teenage boy looking forward to a happy healthy life with my son and whatever the future holds
  • 123kody
    Options
    Hi,
    I need to lose 65/70lbs add me ☺
  • marysbeanpot
    Options
    How do you add friends?
  • ballardf
    ballardf Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    More than welcome to add me!!
  • kristishrider
    Options
    Add me
  • AisWilson
    AisWilson Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Anyone add me too!! I also am at my heaviest (including 2 pregnancies). Yikes!!! I worked with a trainer for a year. Then life got in the way... School, family stuff, etc. ... And I haven't worked out for about a year. I need supportive people to help motivate me. I am 5' 9" and currently weigh about 252. I would like to lose about 80 lbs.