2015: Health, Happiness and Weight Loss! Post here to get more friends.

Options
2»

Replies

• mrsKOrtiz
    mrsKOrtiz Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I am not having a New Years Resolution but I do have goals that I am carrying into 2015.

1) Be more active
    2) Graduate School
    3) Learn more about Nutrition
    4) Adopt a New much healthier lifestyle!
  • wildcowbell
    wildcowbell Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 35lbs by the summer! Mostly baby weight that I've had a hard time shifting. My goals are to make time to exersize every day, even if it's just 15 mins, and to eat healthier.

Feel free to add me, I am new and can use lots of support!
  • coconut107
    coconut107 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here and would love new friends!

-olivia
  • harryt678
    harryt678 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am new to this! I am looking for new friends and also some support to start the new year with losing weight but also being healthier overall and most importantly keeping in the cycle of maintaining a healthy weight!
  • renaore
    renaore Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello! My goals for 2015 are;

- Set strength PR and running PRs. I want to be able to do at least 5 pull ups, 20 push-ups consecutively, and run 3 miles straight without stopping.
    - Lower my bodyfat and build more muscle.
    - Track and weigh foods everyday.
    - Meet my daily walking goals (fitbit).

Overall I'm looking to increase my physical performance rather than weight loss. I'll send you a friend invite :smile:
  • CJsLosing
    CJsLosing Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm not new to MFP, but this is a new profile. After several years yo-yoing, I took a break and am back and ready to refocus.

My goals for 2015 -

-Log it all, and be honest.
    -Lose at least 50lbs, hopefully more. Being 125lbs overweight, it should be fairly easy to average 1lb/wk.
    -Move more. 3X a week for 20 mins to start. Elliptical/treadmill/PiYo.
    -Eat better so I can get off the HBP meds I was put on in October - the ones that make me dizzy and trigger anxiety attacks. I refuse to go back on anxiety meds because of awful side effects, so I need to get my BP under control with lifestyle changes.

I'm ready to get moving.

Cj
  • joepayer
    joepayer Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Well my main goal is to be un-flabby! Anyone can add me
  • kpattt
    Options
    I've been on and off MFP for about 2 years and want to lose 120 lbs
  • SativaMad
    SativaMad Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Put my body through hell and feed it none stop.. Grow lean but not big..
  • kaseasteele
    kaseasteele Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    To be able to do pullups!
    Feel free to add me, anyone! As long as you're healthy/losing weight the healthy way, I'll be more than happy to add you back!
  • Mapanggulo
    Mapanggulo Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    My goals are
    - hit my goal weight by summer 2015. I'm 44 lbs away from it now, so might actually make it by late spring at the rate I'm going.
    - Work on strength training....maybe put on some muscle too.
    - Start running and enter some 5k runs. I'm volunteering to help with two 5K's...one that starts New Years Eve and runs into the New Years, the other New Years day. I plan to run those the next year.
    - Jump out of a perfectly good airplane. It's been on my bucketlist but in the past I was too heavy to do it. I actually can now, but want to hit my goal weight first (its cheaper).
    - Make even more healthier improvements in my life.

Anyone can feel free to ad me. Everyone have a great New Years!!!
  • emsjay73
    emsjay73 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    3 years ago I lost 10 stone... In the past year I've notice the weight creeping back on so its time to take action, take control and get those numbers going back down and staying down permanently!

Looking to make friends to share the journey and encourage each other... I've done it before, I know I can do it again xx
  • tori_2015
    Options
    Add me! I am looking for some new pals - long time MFP member (been around 4 years) - had a huge success but never hit my goal. Put on about 20 lbs. of the 40 I lost within the last two years. I just made a new profile so I can "start over". :-)
  • lisah61894
    lisah61894 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, My goal is to Log everyday no matter the damage, continue to work out 3-4x a week until I get back to 5 days a week, work my way up to Jogging a little and DEFINITELY make healthier choices. Consistency is the Key and MODERATION over DEPRIVATION Always!!!! Feel free to add me if you're serious and want a motivation Buddy