im looking for women in thir 20s n 30s needing to lose 40 lbs or more

Options

Replies

• Kgerber777
    Kgerber777 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am 23 and have about 65ish lbs to loose! I am down 13 and feeling good =) feel free to add me!
  • aliyaalidina1
    aliyaalidina1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 28 and need to lose about 100 pounds. Anyone is more than welcome to add me!
  • Lola3009
    Lola3009 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name's Laura, 27 yrs old and I'm looking to lose about 55 pounds. Feel free to add me too! Good luck everyone
  • Verysalty
    Verysalty Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi, Add me
    I'm 27, currently 199lbs
    My first goal is to be 189lbs by end of Jan
    But I need to get to 150lbs eventually
    Perhaps we can support each other?
  • 123kody
    Options
    Hi,
    32 years old looking to lose 65-70 lbs
    Add me asa friend we are all in this together
  • ladycurves87
    ladycurves87 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My name is Jessica, I am 27 and ready to get this weight off, I want to lose 50lbs. Feel free to add me : )
  • serenagirl34
    Options
    Hi i'm 34 wanting to lose 120 pds...
  • langston_april
    Options
    Im in. Im 38 and need to lose at least 35lbs!
  • notrubxela
    Options
    Hi im Alex, im 22 and about 240lbs wanting to loose 50-60lbs. Anyone feel free to add me. I am really going to try this time!
  • cwagar123
    cwagar123 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You can add me.
    I have lost 40... working on the next 80.
  • notgvingin
    Options
    add me please. I am starting my journey tomorrow. :)
  • kristishrider
    Options
    Add me.... I cannot click on anyone for some reason. Please anyone add me. I am really good when I first start. Then I get lazy. Need people to hold me accountable!!
  • Dessalena
    Dessalena Posts: 29
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Hi, I'm 30 y/o and 205 lbs. My goal is to lose 40-50 lbs. I have minimal support.. add me if you're interested in support/accountability. I have lost before , so I know I can do it again. It seems tougher this time, though. I am starting with baby steps and trying to get back in the habit of tracking food and fitness. My exercise is minimal at this time due to a health condition (psuedotumor cerebri), but I plan to slowly ease back in. I'm ready to change my life for the better.
  • maggiek513
    maggiek513 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Maggie. I'm 23 and looking to lose 65 pounds (210 to 150). I could definitely use some more support on here too!
  • tori_2015
    Options
    29 and just deleted my old account as well. I have been on MFP for 4 years - lost a bunch of weight and gained about half of it back. I'll send you a FR I am ready to start new too!! :-)
  • jasmbar
    Options
    38. mother of 4. Last baby just turned 1. 215lbs. Want to get back to about 140. Would love support! And here to give support. Maybe we can all get where we want to be if we support each other!
  • imjzbananas
    imjzbananas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I'm 35 and looking to lose 40-50 lbs. This is my first go around so the support will be much appreciated.
  • daviloreana
    daviloreana Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 23 and just downloaded mfp today! I'm also looking for friends; I think talking with someone through this journey will really help keep me on track. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • shemsuu
    shemsuu Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    22 looking to lose 110 lbs. Anyone is free to add me
  • gostate05
    gostate05 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I'm 31 & looking to lose 70lb