Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

need motivational friends new to site

I need motivational friends to help keep me in check please feel free to add me

Replies

• Jenndragonflys
    Jenndragonflys Posts: 13 Member
    We can all use support!! Added you :) Let's keep each other motivated!
  • shannylane4
    shannylane4 Posts: 119 Member
    Sounds good to me lets do it!!!
  • ankdworak
    ankdworak Posts: 336 Member
    Hey! Happy to help and love the extra accountability. Friend request sent.
  • shannylane4
    shannylane4 Posts: 119 Member
    Thanks girl we will hold each other accountable
  • UnicornAmanda
    UnicornAmanda Posts: 294 Member
    Anyone add me!!
  • I need alot of motivation too. Can I join?
  • I think I've sent all of you a friend request! I am re-joining MFP and have found most of the friends I had before I left are now inactive:( I need active friends to motivate me and give me a push!
  • I need to be motivated and held accountable. Starting fresh. Just got a fitbit for xmas. Please add me. :-)
  • JazRos82
    JazRos82 Posts: 9 Member
    I'm in the same boat as op. Please feel free to *kitten* me. I'm on the app and it's not letting me add anyone. I want to give people motivation but also need motivation and support as well.
  • JazRos82
    JazRos82 Posts: 9 Member
    Shelli36 wrote: »
    I need to be motivated and held accountable. Starting fresh. Just got a fitbit for xmas. Please add me. :-)

I Got A Fitbit too...It's A Great Lil Gadget
  • AmyMCGS
    AmyMCGS Posts: 32 Member
    edited December 2014
    Friend request sent to the OP, but I always welcome supportive new MFP friends, so everyone else, feel free to add me! I log daily and it helps to have a few comments here and there. I log even on the days (like today) when I didn't eat well.... for me, it's all about being accountable.
  • theskinnyonme
    theskinnyonme Posts: 443 Member
    please feel free to add me. :D I love seeing everyones progress.
  • Kapoten
    Kapoten Posts: 327 Member
    I am just now getting online again after a couple months away. I am always happy to have more friends, so anyone should feel free to add me.
  • I could really use the motivational friends to help keep me on track, too. Just added you! Anyone can add me, too :)
  • erinp523
    erinp523 Posts: 50 Member
    Same here. I will add you!
  • letivallejo
    letivallejo Posts: 28 Member
    Hey guys :) my name is Leti & I'd love some more friends! Im 28 and I'm looking to go into this new year with a bang! I'm tired of being depressed & not putting the right foods in my body. My mom was diagnosed with cancer this past summer & I want to be a great example for her & get her on the right diet, but first I have to fix myself and be that shinning example for her.

ADD ME :)!!!!
  • I lack motivation entirely! I go into things so encouraged and then I back out after just a few days! Anyone can add me feel free!
  • I need friends too!! I just started using MFP and I am pretty motivated to improve my health in anyway I can. I am pretty experienced in the gym, but sometimes lack with the nutrition part so that's where MFP and having more friends would really help.

Add me!
  • Havefaith2012
    Havefaith2012 Posts: 7 Member
    I need friends too keep me accountable too!