Hi! im new (this is my 2nd day actually)

Options
I just have to say that this has got to be on of the best websites for weight loss (or even gain) EVER lol. it's really organized and resourceful, not to mention positive and supportive as well, but what really got me is that I experimentally looked up if they had a sauce that I used, which is from Costa Rica, nd BAM! there it was.
I was IMPRESSED and super happy lol

But really overall, this site makes me feel like i can really lose the weight because of the feedback it gives at the end of the day and reports that it has available. I don't feel like I have to do this because I want to, but that I want to do this because it's so easy.

Great site, can't wait to reach my goal :)

Replies

• 3bree375
    3bree375 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I agree! (this is my first day on the website)
  • Brittney24
    Brittney24 Posts: 105
    Options
    Good luck guys! I've been here for 35ish days I think and love it!
  • adristory
    adristory Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I love it too! It is not as cluttered and slow as others. I was also impressed with finding some obscure dressing I bought...just be sure to verify the nutritional info. I can't wait to reach my goal to...never in my life have I been able to, but I sure am trying.
  • Sargsj14
    Sargsj14 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I totally agree this site is awesome and i love how you can just type in the food and its there. Good luck to all ;)
  • fabiwasabi
    fabiwasabi Posts: 4
    Options
    ha i know what you mean, ive made my goal before and never reached it -but this time i sure as hell will! im that determined. lol

Good luck to you and to everyone else too :)
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Great site, can't wait to reach my goal :)

Welcome! But for me, it's not so much about the goal as an end point, but more about the journey to achieve the goal.
  • kinabug
    kinabug Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey! This is my 2nd day haha :)
    i've been looking through the forums and everyone seems so friendly! I'm excited to lose weight and this site is making easier!
    i miss cookies tho. do you think its ok to have one every once in while? trying to stay strong!! lol