Sync. issues from MFP into Garmin VivoSmart

Hello, I have updated the food diary today into my fitness pal. This data is not coming over my Garmin VivoSmart. I have already set up both acocounts and sync. them. Not sure why my calorie intake is not showing into my VivoSmart app?

Replies

• Same thing is happening to me. Data shows up on the Garmin site but the exercise data does not come over to myfitnesspal
  • hal1964
    hal1964 Posts: 82 Member
    Ongoing issue with MFP. It's an MFP issue not Garmin. No timetable for fix. All Garmin users(I have a VivoFit) and I'm affected as well. It drives me crazy!
  • Gizziemoto
    Gizziemoto Posts: 430 Member
    Same here. I just got a satisfaction survey about this issue. replied back not fixed. plus my vivosmart just updated again. Just manually adding adjustments for now.
  • I'm pretty disappointed that MFP does not communicate with my new Vivosmart ... can someone please give an update as to a fix??
  • randomly - I managed to get mine to synch tonight. Perhaps the little fix it elves have finished helping Santa and are back to helping with computers again
  • Log into Garmin connect from a computer, go to calories in/out there will be a "sync now" link